• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Mike Prada ‏@MikePradaSBN
46 points on 25 shots and it’s not even the best KD game of the week.

Indeed, NUTS!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Cg3L5H.gif

Kill em.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You and kad need to step your shit up. There's no Heat-made fans in the West.

Lakers.

shaddup

West is better than the East. Portland is going to finish exactly like the Knicks - and when you lose you'll blame the big that got you there in the first place.

I have spoken.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lakers.

shaddup

Exceptions to every rule!

West is better than the East. Portland is going to finish exactly like the Knicks - and when you lose you'll blame the big that got you there in the first place.

I have spoken.

Breh please, this season is like a dream and I hope I never wake up. Knicks didn't even win their 31st game til February and they played a shit-easy schedule.

Even making the playoffs was a stretch for me this season.

reilo

Also, is this the same Dy that spoke about Cody Zeller, Biyombo, and DJ?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Exceptions to every rule!

Breh please, this season is like a dream and I hope I never wake up. Knicks didn't even win their 31st game til February and they played a shit-easy schedule.

Even making the playoffs was a stretch for me this season.

Obviously the East is shit.

That's why they're not the Knick 2.0 or Knick Jr. They're the Knicks of the West. Better all around - but ultimately the same house of cards.

reilo

Obviously the East is shit.

That's why they're not the Knick 2.0 or Knick Jr. They're the Knicks of the West. Better all around - but ultimately the same house of cards.

Our cards aren't build of 30-year-olds with $120mil contracts and bad knees and their best PG now retired.

reilo

You still mad tho

But know this. Summer is coming.

Mad about what? Portland just went 2-2 in 5 nights on their toughest stretch of the season. I was already happy to get a 1-3 trip. I got more than I wanted. Happiness = Results / Expectations. I'm good.

But know this. Summer is coming.

So I can look forward to the draft picks Portland has and several contracts that are coming off the books? You're not making much sense.

Reilo still bitter about the Chris Bosh three? Man that shit cut deep.

Heat fans caught more feelings from that Heat win than I did. Complained about January's OT a week in advance, lmao.

Top Bottom