• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ahhhhh Kevin Martin's finger

can't unsee

holy shit he left a trail of blood on the court

Reilo still bitter about the Chris Bosh three? Man that shit cut deep.

probably has better things to do than think about you roping one off to some regular season youtube clip

stick to the little kid's table aka the eastern conference aka double double heat championship burgers with extra asterisks

#samesideasdaknicks

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Blazers tough schedule doesn't stop tonight. They might be the sixth seed by the all star break.
You were always bad at trolling but this is just sad. Shoot mama a PM for some tips.

SamuraiX-

158oaSb.png

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Like, from four seasons ago?

Yeah, last time the Wolves won in Utah. These are the sorts of things they talk about during a game that isn't close.

Jim Petersen mentioned Steph Curry, then said, well, Flynn did have a special career at Syracuse. Dave Benz said something about the 6OT game. I put my head in my hands.

Joe Freeman @BlazerFreeman about 17 minutes ago
No one in the #Blazers locker room heard - or admitted they heard - what Kevin Durant said during his 4th-Q trash-talk to bench.
Joe Freeman @BlazerFreeman about 14 minutes ago
One #Blazers player thought Kevin Durant might have said: "I'm about to take this s**t over."
... shit, KD.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Oden over KD will haunt them this gen like Bowie over MJ did last

Durant's averaged 40.6 points on 59% shooting and 50% from 3 in the past five games.

Easily trounce's LeBron's "best five game streak evarrr" last year.

I really hope that Wade misses the OKC game so we can see LBJ and KD go headup. Lebron sonned him last year but KD is looking like he has the juice.

exarkun

2 out of 3 of those are Longhorns. Nice.

But how many championships did Barnes win with them : (. He needs to be fired btw.

Durant is a monster. But Jalen and Bill made simultaneous "O" faces when Bill said to imagine what would happen if you switched Durant and Paul George. I thought it would make both teams worse (because OKC needs these types of performance from Durant to not suck too much while Westbrook, and Durant's semi-crappy defense would destroy the Pacer's greatest strength).

fertygo

But how many championships did Barnes win with them : (. He needs to be fired btw.

Durant is a monster. But Jalen and Bill made simultaneous "O" faces when Bill said to imagine what would happen if you switched Durant and Paul George. I thought it would make both teams worse (because OKC needs these types of performance from Durant to not suck too much while Westbrook, and Durant's semi-crappy defense would destroy the Pacer's greatest strength).

Durant's defense is not crappy at all since last few year

exarkun

Durant's defense is not crappy at all since last few year

Two years ago? Still pretty bad with the fouling. Last year he wasn't bad, and this year looks pretty good. But they talked about the last three times the Pacers have met/will meet the heat (counting this year as the third), so I think the last two years he would have sank the pacers. I don't think he can be tasked with guarding Lebron like PG can and still have enough offensive spunk to help the team.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

I think the Pacers would become monsters with KD

Top Bottom