• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

The Los Angeles Lakers inquired to the Toronto Raptors about Kyle Lowry but talks did not go anywhere, according to sources.

The Lakers appear set to keep Pau Gasol for the remainder of the season.

I'm shocked. Except for the part where I'm not shocked.

The Los Angeles Lakers inquired to the Toronto Raptors about Kyle Lowry but talks did not go anywhere, according to sources.

The Lakers appear set to keep Pau Gasol for the remainder of the season.

I'm shocked. Except for the part where I'm not shocked.

Why would Masai want the Fakers' garbage?

The espn.com image for their rookie article is hilarious. Bennett has an amazing expression on his face.

nba_oladipo_bennett_d2_576x324.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
JoshuaBRobbins
It's done. The Magic have officially waived Hedo Turkoglu.

Bye Hedo. You will be missed / get the fuck out of town already you bum.

Why would Masai want the Fakers' garbage?

I don't think as poorly of Gasol as a lot of people do right now (his numbers are still not bad), but he makes zero sense to Toronto. As a player he just takes away from Valanciunas, and losing Lowry and adding him makes them bad but maybe not bad enough. Fields is the only bad contract they have and he expires next year, so Gasol doesn't really help as an expiring either.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ungrateful. He was one of the reasons The Magic made it to the finals that year.

Yes he was. He was awesome back then.

He was also the thing that finally ended our run when we traded back to get his washed up ass.

Although I guess I can't really blame him for that. Everybody knew he was done except for Otis.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Ainge is bringing the tank hard to start 2014 and Brad Stevens can't stop it. Schedule of death incoming.

Big game tonight, last few ones have been big. Bulls pulled ahead and the raps running away with it. Hoping the 2 games for the nets and Knicks last night were turning points. Jazz are also on fire since benching Kanter and the 76ers are creeping back in. Gay will be enough to turn it around for Sac to get past the celts, but I have no faith in- the Bucks, and The Magic. Nervous about Cle and Lakers. Ainge has to start dealing some pieces.

Tom Penny

Big game tonight, last few ones have been big. Bulls pulled ahead and the raps running away with it. Hoping the 2 games for the nets and Knicks last night were turning points. Jazz are also on fire since benching Kanter and the 76ers are creeping back in. Gay will be enough to turn it around for Sac to get past the celts, but I have no faith in- the Bucks, and The Magic. Nervous about Cle and Lakers. Ainge has to start dealing some pieces.

Tonight might be the only game they win in weeks. They go on the road to play OKC, Portland, Clippers, Denver and GS and come back to Houston...It's all coming together.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Tonight might be the only game they win in weeks. They go on the road to play OKC, Portland, Clippers, Denver and GS and come back to Houston...It's all coming together.

That's why I think tonight is huge, it could mount up to an 8 game losing streak, and tensions are already running high between Bass and Green... somethings gotta give at that point. By the end of it all the knicks and nets should've pulled ahead. Hopefully Kyrie gets back and healthy soon otherwise the cavs are trouble. I was really pulling for Pau to get there soon.

Raps - Wiz, the preview of a possible playoff series nobody outside those two fan bases will know is happening.

wouldn't surprise me AT ALL if the Rockets catcha L tonight against the Knicks smh

Knicks on the road on a back to back, and the only reason they won yesterday is because Shumpert randomly caught fire and the refs were in their corner all night (when does Manu get called for wildly swinging his elbows on his drives to the basket? Never). Rox aren't gonna lose.

Raps - Wiz, the preview of a possible playoff series nobody outside those two fan bases will know is happening.

Knicks on the road on a back to back, and the only reason they won yesterday is because Shumpert randomly caught fire and the refs were in their corner all night (when does Manu get called for wildly swinging his elbows on his drives to the basket? Never). Rox aren't gonna lose.

Dam you still sour even now lmao!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wouldn't surprise me AT ALL if the Rockets catcha L tonight against the Knicks smh

It's my bday and I'm freezing my ass off in this city.

They better not fuck up my night.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Hopefully KO gets a lot tonight after seeing no time last night. Sully NEEDS to lose weight asap. Hurts to watch him run, don't know where that energy comes from.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So is Tyereke back for real here? Haven't seen a stretch like this out of him since his rookie season.

Top Bottom