• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

It's the Sixers, they've pull ahead for leads and blown them due to the bench.

It's
da
Knicks

Bruh
Carmelo-Sleeping.jpg

I'm at the AT&T center, nice arena guys. I have no rooting interest but I would like to watch durant go off.

I got to huge five some other random heat fan who is here too, lol. He was running around yelling "we the champs" he may be killed later.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Time for the monthly edition of 'reilo makes really bad jokes at the Knicks expense!':

The Knicks suck so much that they have their own vacuum line called the Dyson Chandler.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Would be nice to finally see the Rockets beat this f-ing Kings team tonight.

Time for the monthly edition of 'reilo makes really bad jokes at the Knicks expense!':

The Knicks suck so much that they have their own vacuum line called the Dyson Chandler.

Dont you mean Kirbylo Anthony?

In a strange twist of irony, now that the Knicks could actually use a good mass firing, Dolan doesn't seem to give a shit.

As long as he keeps making millions out of this franchise, he doesnt give a fuuuuuuck

I wish I had 1.4bn to burn right now. Better try to guess the NCAA bracket I suppose

I'm at the AT&T center, nice arena guys. I have no rooting interest but I would like to watch durant go off.

I got to huge five some other random heat fan who is here too, lol. He was running around yelling "we the champs" he may be killed later.

lol I know that arena. Used to see heat-spurs when I was at UT Austin

Whole thing kinda feels like a giant rodeo though and is in a fucking shitty part of San Antonio

At least Six flags is near by?

I really like Dewayne Dedmon since he came from the D-League. Brings energy, always hustles and does have a ok offensive game.

Nice block from Tyler but bounced right to a Sixer.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wtf is with the Rockets against the Kings since Gay joined them sigh

Missing Tjones sucks badly for this game.

Top Bottom