• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Come on Timberwolves and Wizards. I want to see the Clippers increase their lead on everybody behind them. I can't believe we lost to a team that got blown out by the Knicks.

Sanjuro

Great. I pissed off four Portuguese cunts wearing matching red, flat-bottomed, sticker Miami Heat caps.

My night has reached levels of great potential to get arrested.

Also, fuckdaceltics.

Forever

Banned
DR power where are the gifs bro.

marty_mcfly_mirza_zpsbcaf86b5.gif

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ
Anthony said people were asking him what was wrong before the game, bc something seemed off abt his demeanor.

Prophecy...

Kevin Lipe ‏@FlyerGrizBlog
The Rockets attempted 34 3’s to the Grizzlies’ 7. Griz made 4 (57%) and Rockets made 14 (41%).

and the Rox still lost, smh

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ
Anthony said people were asking him what was wrong before the game, bc something seemed off abt his demeanor.

Prophecy...

Kevin Lipe ‏@FlyerGrizBlog
The Rockets attempted 34 3’s to the Grizzlies’ 7. Griz made 4 (57%) and Rockets made 14 (41%).

and the Rox still lost, smh

Rockets have lost games this year where Parsons made 10 3's in a half and a game where they scored 73 points in a half.

Harden needs to stop doing whatever he's doing.

*jabstep* *jabstep* *jabstep*
*drive*
*stepback jumper*
*brick*
hes a fucking terrible player to watch play the game of basketball. I know he's good but his game is just so fucking ugly and awkward and the beard combined with the flopping make for an obnoxious reciple

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fucking idiot...

"McHale said the final play was intended to be a pick and roll with Dwight, but they "put two on the ball"."

So why not teach your players to come to the ball if they see someone doubled?

I need a walk.

Parsons deserves to play for the Spurs or something.

I love the irony in all these moves happening in Houston and their best player is still a second round pick from a couple years ago.

Some of the coaching in the NBA really surprises me though. Like I'm legitimately surprised how these guys get coaching jobs, when there are so many good highschool and university level coaches that have infinitely better knowledge of the game than some guys that grew too big and got to play in the nba in their time.

835223234.gif

JRoop.gif

he was passing man, the other player either made another pass to the open man or missed the shot. the 0 ast sucks but it wasn't Melo's fault. He needs a better team.

Couldnt resist making that joke lol.

Yeah, Melo really does need help. We can start by having a PG who knows how to play basketball and isnt 400 lbs.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Love hurt. Went to bench wincing. He's having his knee looked at. Hopefully just a knee-to-knee bruise.

They just put ice on it.

Top Bottom