• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Fjordson

Shit, Love maybe hurt his knee =[

Obviously I want us to win, but hate to see K. Love get hurt again.

Edit: looks like he may have just banged it

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Looks like Love landed awkwardly and slightly twisted his knee. No contact. Not good.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
If the Kings can hold on, the Spurs would be 1 game behind the Pacers for the best record

reilo

Love back in, but has an obvious limp. What the fuck is Adelman doing?

Fjordson

Our guards must be the worst in the league at the "taking this foul so he doesn't get a layup" play. Seems like everytime we try it it's weak as fuck and ends up as a 3 point play for the other team.

AcridMeat

Banned
I know I argued that McFail was easily the worse coach compared to Jackson. After tonight I might have to say they're on par with each other.

:lol Derrick Williams still is a moron it seems

Edit: Jesus, Wolves pull the same shit as Williams. Guess they teach the old hack a three point shooter with a 4 point lead technique in MN...

reilo

Rubio's first fieldgoal in the fourth quarter since DECEMBER 16TH!??

reilo

Seriously, what the fuck are you on about? What did I say about Minnesota that's hating on them?

AcridMeat

Banned
LMAO our fucking commentators call everything "They've forgotten about Kevin Martin" *dagger ass three*

fuck this team, shoot 55% and give up 120+

edit: that was a good look for Barnes, fuck the refs, fuck Mark Jackson, fuck our bench.

What the hell, the TV didn't come back to the broadcast until the final 3 attempt was in the air? That was weird, good to see the Wolves finally win a close one. I just hope Love and Rubio's injuries aren't too serious..

Top Bottom