• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Harrison Barnes is so bad, he can cause a team to lose a close game to the 2013-2014 Timberwolves.

2 points on 10 possessions tonight for him.

Pretty awesome game from Curry though.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
What the hell, the TV didn't come back to the broadcast until the final 3 attempt was in the air? That was weird as hell..
NBALP Broadband is goddamn terrible about this. Whoever is on the switchboard is drunk.

Lakers 6th worst record in the league.
pachah1.png

AcridMeat

Banned
We suck ass right now. lost 5 of 7. wow
Couple takeaways. Igoudala needs to find his shot earlier in the game.

Practice free throws.

Bench is still shit, Jackson should play Brooks more to see if he may fit in better.

Fuck Jackson.

Fuck the refs.

Fuck our defense.

Oh and yeah, stop taking dumb ass fouls in the open court. Just let them score the fucking 2.

methodman

Banned
Couple takeaways. Igoudala needs to find his shot earlier in the game.

Practice free throws.

Bench is still shit, Jackson should play Brooks more to see if he may fit in better.

Fuck Jackson.

Fuck the refs.

Fuck our defense.

Mark Jackson is one of the worst coaches in the nba. i hope we fire him asap. that he waited till 6 minutes to bring in curry and bogut made no fucking sense. dude is just dumb lol

AcridMeat

Banned
Mark Jackson is one of the worst coaches in the nba. i hope we fire him asap. that he waited till 6 minutes to bring in curry and bogut made no fucking sense. dude is just dumb lol
I think we're in a shitty situation because the players like him and listen to him. I bet you if we get rid of him, players like Thompson and Lee are going to nosedive in productivity.

Then again, listening to him might be hindering both.

AcridMeat

Banned
The Warriors have actually been top-tier defensively and average offensively so far this year. Tonight was not a great performance for their defense though...
I wouldn't say top 10 is average. Their turnovers are god damn abysmal though. That's somehow been a plague on this franchise ever since I've been alive. *it feels like*

I don't remember the early 90's teams too well.

AcridMeat

Banned
That's right, I didn't account for that in ranking. I'd like to see where they rank in points off turnovers for/against.

Shit is frustrating as hell. I miss Jermaine O'Neil.

parasight

Tonight's Box Scores look like they came out of 2K or something.

Melo's 62.
Parsons 10 3's in a half.
Lowry triple double.
Tobias 28-20-4
Thornton's 42 & IT's 38.

Crazy night.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So my nephews got to go hang out at the Hawks game last night. Mad props to the whole Hawks organization for being so cool! Got some cool pics of them courtside during warms up and their whole basketball team in hawks jerseys posing with the Hawks chearleaders.

Top Bottom