• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Be1gNKXCUAEeVrr.png

Fast break points outside the paint.

Especially when you see David West moving on the screen that went uncalled. Someone the refs missed the 50/50 foul and called one that didn't exist.

Come on when was the last time you've seen a moving screen called in the last 24 seconds? That has nothing to do with superstar calls or anything.

The foul called on PG was ridiculous though, there's no defending that. But I'm not surprised that the best player on the team with the best record is getting superstar treatment. He doesn't have the status of a Kobe, KD or Lebron, but he's still a great player on the number 1 team.
Don't misinterpret this as me defending the call btw.

I think Marcus Smart is going to be really good, but he's going to surpass CP3 and Harden pretty quickly in terms of being the player least liked by this thread once he gets to the NBA.

Truphenom

835223234.gif

JRoop.gif

Finally got to watch the game so these gifs are enjoyable.

Couldnt resist making that joke lol.

Yeah, Melo really does need help. We can start by having a PG who knows how to play basketball and isnt 400 lbs.

Tonight's Box Scores look like they came out of 2K or something.

Melo's 62.
Parsons 10 3's in a half.
Lowry triple double.
Tobias 28-20-4
Thornton's 42 & IT's 38.

Crazy night.

Damn, I missed a lot of craziness.

Also, why the hell was Tolliver guarding Melo so often, it was a terrible mismatch.

Damn, I missed a lot of craziness.

Also, why the hell was Tolliver guarding Melo so often, it was a terrible mismatch.

Yeah, the one night I go out Melo breaks records lol

I dont know what Clifford was thinking not doubling Melo until like the 4th quarter. Melo also looked like he took it personally against MKG who marked him really well the last game.

I think Marcus Smart is going to be really good, but he's going to surpass CP3 and Harden pretty quickly in terms of being the player least liked by this thread once he gets to the NBA.

Nah, Harden is about as bad as it gets. Doesn't play D and looks for fouls every other possession.

Smart is at least a super active defender.

Truphenom

Yeah, the one night I go out Melo breaks records lol

I dont know what Clifford was thinking not doubling Melo until like the 4th quarter. Melo also looked like he took it personally against MKG who marked him really well the last game.

Yea MKG did a really great job, but Melo was just hot.

Every time Tolliver was on him tho...straight embarrassing lol. Knicks prob get blown out on Sunday. They show up drunk enough as is, but after all this its just gonna suck,

Tyler needs more minutes!

Yea MKG did a really great job, but Melo was just hot.

Every time Tolliver was on him tho...straight embarrassing lol. Knicks prob get blown out on Sunday. They show up drunk enough as is, but after all this its just gonna suck,

Tyler needs more minutes!

Oh yeah, plus its an afternoon game. Still 16-25 but hey! We just blew someone out! Party for a week!

Tyler definitely needs more minutes. Hes getting more and more comfortable.

Cloudy

Banned
Michael Wallace @WallaceNBA_ESPN
Follow
LeBron says he may try to go for his own 60-pt moment one these day after seeing Melo and Durant.
12:45 PM - 25 Jan 2014
130 RETWEETS 58 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite

I called it

Truphenom

Oh yeah, plus its an afternoon game. Still 16-25 but hey! We just blew someone out! Party for a week!

Tyler definitely needs more minutes. Hes getting more and more comfortable.

Yep, the team is way too inconsistent. I'm enjoying watching the young players tho so there's always that.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Jon Roser ‏@Jon_Roser
Grizz before 12/21/13
Off Eff: 22nd
Def Eff: 26th

Grizz since 12/21/13
Off Eff: 12th
Def Eff: 6th

#gritngrind

But the Rox better win tonight though. I need my two teams to equalize themselves on this back2back showdown :(

IWMTB what are your feelings on Doug McDermott?

I don't see any reason why he can't be a tier higher than Korver/Redick and maybe even on par with Klay Thompson.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I hope Bulls fans aren't believing the talk about Melo going to the Bulls.

i stay trying to explain that to them on boards around the internet. Why would Melo leave playing with injured A'mare to go and play with injured Rose for a coach who is going to force him to play defense.... It just doesn't add up.

i stay trying to explain that to them on boards around the internet. Why would Melo leave playing with injured A'mare to go and play with injured Rose for a coach who is going to force him to play defense.... It just doesn't add up.

Since woodson, melo has been playing much better defense. As much as i hate woodson, give him that credit. Also Rose will be back but of course the risk is you have to hope he doesn't keep getting injured.

Top Bottom