• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Yeah Raptors really should trade him. I'm surprised more teams haven't bitten, though that's probably because teams that lost their PG to injury or are without a strong starting PG are mostly tanking already.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I trust Ujiri to do what needs to be done.

I'm sure if he wanted to just move Lowry it would be done with already but he's holding off for what he feels is fair value and I'm cool with that.

YafJEbm.gif

I hope nobody takes Lowry.

I want him to just leave for nothing. That'll benefit the Raptors, but at least not more than it should/at the expense of an unwitting idiot front office (like the Knicks).

When Bosh is moved for Asik in the off-season and LeBron goes back to Cleveland in combination with a stellar draft class and the end of hardcore tanking, the NBA will deliver a product that shames the peak Jordan days.

Believe.

I believe you might need professional help

linsivvi

Nash for Lowry works salary wise. It would help the Raptors tank and sell them tickets if he does return. Coincidentally that would also completely ruin the Lakers tank so no tanks.

I understand that the Knicks FO is dumb, but they aren't dumb enough to try to get back Pringles.
Steve Nash, Mike D'Antoni and the Lakers' 2014 1st rounder for Amar'e Stoudemire and J.R. Smith you say?

You drive a hard bargain but I'll grudgingly accept.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
poor Shabazz

Adelmans gonna Adelman so Shabazz had to get up 5 shots in only 7 minutes played against Utah a week ago

#FREESHABAZZ
#NOTPICKYANYPLAYERFORRICKY

Given how awful the Wolves bench is, it doesn't make sense to not at least see if he can play, right? If he can't, well, I didn't think he could, anyway. No harm.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
But after getting input from fans and going though a design process which yielded at least six different options, the team ultimately decided to forego any uniform changes, at least for the time being, for numerous reasons.

Looks like the Blazers are gonna stay with their current uniforms for 20 years.

*keeps reading*

Another factor in keeping the current design are the changes reportedly being implemented by the NBA to the “Rip City” jerseys. According to Chris Haynes at CSNNW, come the start of the 2014-15 season, all teams’ “heritage jerseys,” which includes Portland’s “Rip City” alternates, have to be converted to the short sleeve jerseys worn by various teams this season.

WTF NBA

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Posted?

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- New York Knicks player development coach Idan Ravin, the personal trainer to Carmelo Anthony, has left the team due to philosophical differences with the coaching staff, league sources told ESPNNewYork.com.

Top Bottom