• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Wolves stumping for Pekovic to join Love on the all star team

dal_a_bbts_600x400.jpg

Amazing

I love this....

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden the Spurs killer isn't playing.

Good win Spurs. Enjoy your freebie Jobber.

F-ing A. Nice 3 game losing streak now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If parsons is still playing, then it doesn't really matter if Harden is in or not.

Parsons does kill the Spurs too, but Harden always seems to play extremely well against them.

Lin has been so off lately and McFail isn't helping things with his horrid coaching.

I'll honestly be surprised if the Rockets win tonight either way. Beating the Spurs 3 straight times is not easy.

giri

Parsons does kill the Spurs too, but Harden always seems to play extremely well against them.

Lin has been so off lately and McFail isn't helping things with his horrid coaching.

I'll honestly be surprised if the Rockets win tonight either way. Beating the Spurs 3 straight times is not easy.

It was more a reference to the fact that parsons is the rockets MVP this season.

MVParsons.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I didn't realise, but just read on wikipedia, that it got a steam release in october last year.

I'm going to buy it just to see how bad it was

Try it, but keep in mind, it was the insane hype that really made the game seem worse than it is. It's not a great game, but it's not as "OMFG BAD" as ppl say it is. It was just soooooooo hyped.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
NBA Legion ‏@MySportsLegion
Anthony Davis at the half: 13 points, 4 boards, 2 assists and 6 blocks.

What I'm suppose to see here... 6 blocks in a half?!?

Matrix

lol Rockets with another shitty start on both ends.

Top Bottom