• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DUNK THE FUCKING BALL DWIGHT

when the hell did he become Asik/early Yao

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
NBA Legion ‏@MySportsLegion
Anthony Davis at the half: 13 points, 4 boards, 2 assists and 6 blocks.

What I'm suppose to see here... 6 blocks in a half?!?

Anthony Bennett at the half: 2 fouls, 1 turnover, 2 points, blocked 2x, 0 reb

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This is shameful basketball.

Rockets are not being coached at all. They look confused as fuck on d.

Is it typical of an NBA season to not have a coaching change by now considering all the disappointing seasons so far? I know a lot of teams are tanking, but it feels like we're not going to have any coach firings at all this year if they haven't happened already. I ask because... Mike Brown.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Is it typical of an NBA season to not have a coaching change by now considering all the disappointing seasons so far? I know a lot of teams are tanking, but it feels like we're not going to have any coach firings at all this year if they haven't happened already. I ask because... Mike Brown.
Again? Give him a break man, right after he's been fired by the Lakes!

giri

No, by now someone has been fired. But a lot of the bottom dweller teams are there on purpose.

The ones that aren't, detroit, wiz, cavs, knicks would normally have pulled the trigger.

I don't think the Nets were far away though.

Call me crazy, but does anyone notice the Pelicans started blowing out the Cavs the minute he took Zeller out and put in Anthony Bennett?
They were tanking when they beat you the last two times your team played them (or have you already forgotten losing to the Celts by 40 last month?).

Bargnani is a one-man curse.
The first game Bargs had one of his best games, the 2nd was a matinee with them wearing the orange unis. In fact I think Celts were 1st or 2nd in the division at the time, so no they weren't tanking.

Matrix

Tjones the only one who came to play.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Mike Brown and Chris Grant shouldn't make it through this season.

Hell Austin Carr would put down his headpohones and get better results as the head coach.

Matrix

Rockets ft shooting is gross as shit.

WTF is Parsons and Howard gonna wake the hell up.

Ian Begley @IanBegley about 9 minutes ago
Strange. Owner Jim Dolan just brought Alan Houston, Steve Mills, Dr. Lisa Callahan and Mark Warkentein with him to the #Knicks locker room.
Well this is ominous. Either a trade or a serious injury?

Matrix

Old man Duncan raping Howard.

Call me crazy, but does anyone notice the Pelicans started blowing out the Cavs the minute he took Zeller out and put in Anthony Bennett?

The first game Bargs had one of his best games, the 2nd was a matinee with them wearing the orange unis. In fact I think Celts were 1st or 2nd in the division at the time, so no they weren't tanking.

The first game Bargs was 1-7 with 2 pts 3 rbs in 20 something minutes- though that's not how the Bargnani curse works anyway, he could have had 20/10 & it would have been the same.

You have to look at his on/off splits, bad positioning and how often other front court players get yanked out of position to cover for him, the amount of opposing fast breaks his clanked jumpers spark, poor effort and advanced stats to see how badly he's mathematically a net negative on the court and when salary is factored in arguably the worst player in the league.

And the Celts have been tanking since they traded Garnett & Pierce.

Matrix

Might be Parsons and Howards worst games so far this year.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Are Knicks fans really trying to deny the Bargnani curse while the Knicks are 10 games under .500?

Top Bottom