• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin sure plays well against the Spurs.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hey Jobber...

U mad?

Matrix

I told yall! Well, it's not 38 pts, but still!

I know he does, he's just been in a bad funk lately since he's gone back to the bench so I was expecting it to continue even despite starting.

Spurs cure his ills.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Who would've thought Rondo was the Tank comander supreme, what a twist! This next week of basketball for the celts is the true tank test though. Philly twice, orlando, and Sacramento

giri

Man, C.Lee seems to be really enjoying his time in Memphis

after 9 games

15.3ppg .556fg% .414 3pt% and some rebounds and steals to add into it.

Indy will probably blow this open in the third.

Kobe out minimum of 3 weeks. Will be reevaluated then. That takes him out if the all star game. Should take the year off!

God damn at George's basket there.

linsivvi

Pacers win by playing a slow pace game and holding their opponents under 100. They simply don't have the firepower to keep up. That's why they would struggling against a lot of the top West teams in a 7 game series.

They are there to knock the Heat off.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Wait Anthony Bennett finished with 15 and 8?!

Wow I turned it off early, and missed a once in a lifetime performance.

giri

The Pacers have been pretty bad this road trip. They really need a decent PG... and I don't mean Paul George.

Biggest fallacy in the league that the pacers are held back by their point guard.

Their point guard has nothing to do with what limits them offensively.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
This Grizzlies squad looks so much better than last year. The core is still the same but everything around it is much improved.

Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen
The Spurs had scored 100 in 15 consecutive games, since the Christmas Day loss to the Rockets.

Kryptonite

giri

This Grizzlies squad looks so much better than last year. The core is still the same but everything around it is much improved.

Kryptonite

Adding a defensive SG that can actually shoot could be absolutely massive for them.

They still have horrendous second unit problems because Calathes is utterly terrible. They miss Wrotents athleticism on the second unit.

But their run home will be interesting.

Top Bottom