• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

SamuraiX-

EaxjARr.png

DEAD

nfrulnr.jpg

It's called the Brick Index. It tells us how many points a player costs his team with his shooting compared with the league average on a per-40-minute basis. The metric is based on true shooting percentage, which is a shooting percentage that incorporates 3-point shooting and free throws.

this rookie class

lawl

The real myth here is the blake griffin hatred.

Who actually thinks this?

Apparently you never read this thread when the Clippers play. All anyone posts is how Blake sucks, Blake flops, CP3 flops, CP3 should be a Laker etc. I think the Clippers might be NBA-Gafs single most disliked team. No team seems to unite NBA-GAF in hatred like the Clippers, more so than FDKnicks, hGHeat, FThunder etc.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Salty Lakers fans with a shit team talk shit about the other team in town that does well.

News at 11.

If Durant keeps up his batshit insane scoring and OKC finishes as the top seed in the west the MVP is as good as his.
unless the Heat go on another 27 win streak ;)

Apparently you never read this thread when the Clippers play. All anyone posts is how Blake sucks, Blake flops, CP3 flops, CP3 should be a Laker etc. I think the Clippers might be NBA-Gafs single most disliked team. No team seems to unite NBA-GAF in hatred like the Clippers, more so than FDKnicks, hGHeat, FThunder etc.

But your team does flop. A lot. To the point where other players call them out on it. And CP3 was a Laker until the commissioner stepped in and reversed the trade.

Your persecution complex is in turbo mode if you think you get it worse than Knick fans. "Fuck the Clippers" is not a meme and the Clips don't have their own thread here devoted to how LOL they are.

Salty Lakers fans with a shit team talk shit about the other team in town that does well.

News at 11.

Laker fans here haven't been dissing Griffin's game much this year.

Hell, I'm one of the few that has defended his skills over the years (not his flopping and bitchness of course).

We're not the Knicks fanbase. We don't need to talk shit about the Clippers to make us feel like a legitimate franchise.

making fun of the knicks, btw, is just part of being an NBA fan.

With 36 games left in the season the Lakers would need to go 31-5 in order to make the 47 wins it's looking like will be needed for 8th seed in the west. All that with the 3rd toughest remaining schedule of any team in the NBA.

I don't know how you wouldn't shut Kobe down for the rest of the year as well as tanking as hard as possible looking at that.

i take it, within the next 100 posts, you're going to mention about how Sterling is the most beautiful and caring man in the world

linsivvi

With 36 games left in the season the Lakers would need to go 31-5 in order to make the 47 wins it's looking like will be needed for 8th seed in the west. All that with the 3rd toughest remaining schedule of any team in the NBA.

I don't know how you wouldn't shut Kobe down for the rest of the year as well as tanking as hard as possible looking at that.

He's out for at least 5 more weeks. Even if he comes back he'll only be playing a few symbolic games to get people to renew their season tickets.

thekad

Banned

Kobe wouldn't do anything to stop the Lakers from sucking. He's done.

linsivvi

They don't look worse, but their opposition look better.

And doc took a long time to get that team looking anything like a team.

That literally does not contradict my point at all. Take it up with the people who said the Clippers are a contender.

KingGondo

Banned
Rising Stars invitees if anyone cares:
Steven Adams
Pero Antic
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Harrison Barnes
Bradley Beal
Trey Burke
Michael Carter-Williams
Anthony Davis
Damian Lillard
Terrence Jones
Mason Plumlee
Kelly Olynyk
Victor Oladipo
Tim Hardaway Jr.
Andre Drummond
Dion Waiters
Jared Sullinger
Jonas Valanciunas
Steven Adams :)
Jeremy Lamb :(

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Laker fans here haven't been dissing Griffin's game much this year.

Hell, I'm one of the few that has defended his skills over the years (not his flopping and bitchness of course).

We're not the Knicks fanbase. We don't need to talk shit about the Clippers to make us feel like a legitimate franchise.

making fun of the knicks, btw, is just part of being an NBA fan.

Plurality of a word doesn't imply everyone under that umbrella.

Top Bottom