• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
So basically the Memphis shutdown the Rox and the Blazers, two of the very best offense in the league. Even OKC scored 87 only against them weeks ago.

jjasper

Adding a defensive SG that can actually shoot could be absolutely massive for them.

They still have horrendous second unit problems because Calathes is utterly terrible. They miss Wrotents athleticism on the second unit.

But their run home will be interesting.
Calathes has actually been decent the last couple weeks and Joerger has actually done a good job with his rotations with him, having play with the starters a lot more and less with he backup unit. He's been the first guy off the bench during this recent run. Although I still don't understand that Wroten trade.

It will be interesting to see what happens when Allen is healthy. I think the best solution is start Lee at SG and Allen at SF and have Prince come off the bench and decrease his minutes. Minutes should go Lee> Allen>Johnson>Prince.

AcridMeat

Banned
I smell this loss coming. Steph with 5 fouls and not shooting well either.

edit: I'm gonna proposition something that won't necessarily get a positive response. But fuck leaving guys on the ground if you knock them on their ass. David Lee put Nene on the floor and just stood there, sure he isn't your teammate but I don't know watching it is weird. I think it's stupid that you have to wait for your teammates to run over, it would be a nice thing to see from a casual fan perspective.

thekad

Banned
Calathes has actually been decent the last couple weeks and Joerger has actually done a good job with his rotations with him, having play with the starters a lot more and less with he backup unit. He's been the first guy off the bench during this recent run. Although I still don't understand that Wroten trade.

It will be interesting to see what happens when Allen is healthy. I think the best solution is start Lee at SG and Allen at SF and have Prince come off the bench and decrease his minutes. Minutes should go Lee> Allen>Johnson>Prince.

Haberstroh576-1.jpg

Prince shouldn't be getting minutes.

With the Grizz making a run now, the Wolves are really going to have a tough time making the playoffs which is amazing for a +5 SRS team.

exarkun

His defensive instincts are poor and his shot is damn near broken, but otherwise yeah he's a beast.

I wouldn't say they are poor. T-Jones knows how to guard a guy with his back to the basket, and can keep up with some 3s when they cut to the basket, but tonight was a poor showing since Diaw's fat ass was backin it up like he was in a Nelly music vid. But his weakside shit is bad, true.

His shot is janky is fuck, but he shoots a semi-decent three ball for a 4 that really only incorporated it into his game at the end of the last year. Hes shooting it just well enough to create lanes to drive and finish. For a guy his size, he drives very well and has good touch around the rim.

But, hes inconsistent. Lets say there are flashes of Parson's type of Super-Role Player/Star potential in him. The definition of an ongoing project. I still like him on the team though.

I am scared shitless of the Grizz. They are BUZZSAWING through these "good" teams (us included). Courtney Lee (shoutout to the former Rocket) is changing the gotdamn game for them.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english

Wroten was total garbage in the Summer League. I'm sure that's why they've traded him.

Why is Adam so salty about the Heat? It's not like the Floppers would have a chance to play in the Finals, like, ever.

The Clips were one of the teams to which he gave false hope at The Decision.

And the Fakers will get the 12th pick so I can taste your salty tears, linsivvi. :3

More like you'll see the numbers KD doesn't put up on Wednesday.

Lebron will hold KD under 20 points, and the Heat coast to an easy win. Not yet, son. Not yet.

YTrJ3pA.jpg

Thunder record without Westbrook: 12-5, 9-1 in their last 10.

Heat record without Wade: 7-6, 6-4 in their last 10.

Lebron is such a beta.

KingGondo

Banned
More like you'll see the numbers KD doesn't put up on Wednesday.

Lebron will hold KD under 20 points, and the Heat coast to an easy win. Not yet, son. Not yet.
It will be embarrassing for the Heat if a YNB-less Thunder beats them at full strength in Miami.

And the only way LeBron keeps KD under 20 is by pulling a Tonya Harding during shootaround.

Top Bottom