• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Pkaz01

alex len had 7 pts 10 rebounds in 21 minutes off the bench, Horny let him play the entire 4th. He is a pretty damn good rebounder bucks had 11 offensive rebounds but didn't get any in the 4th

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wtf isn't Lin in the game, he was playing well

McFuckface striking again

edit- good he smarted up

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin taking over. Stupid ass Mcfail was keeping him on the bench for practically the whole 4th when he was playing well smh

Matrix

Great Parsons and Tjones with 5 fouls each and Hack a Howard starts

sigh

Matrix

This fucking blows.

Howard trolling Jim Carrey

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
So KD shutdown?

Yup!

YTrJ3pA.jpg

Wiggins has finally starting making jump shots.

I don't know if that means anything or if it's just some fluke like Barnes' ACC tournament run, but he's at least showing something and hopefully he's actually a good shooter and not the terrible one he produced like to begin the year.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
1: If Charlotte loses, Knicks are an 8th seeded team! POP BOTTLES!

2: FUCK DA HEAT

Matrix

You kidding me.

Rockets... someone teach them how "NOT" to foul on 3pt shots.

God

Matrix

SO POORLY COACHED

I can't sigh

Matrix

oh for fucks sake!

You had two chances to figure out how to inbound a ball after TO's

McFail go fuck yourself.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Wow, what a fucking embarrassment defensively for the Rockets. They looked so lost.

Matrix

Lucky, I'll take any W though.

Disgusting finish being led by a god awful coach.

LuchaShaq

Banned
alex len had 7 pts 10 rebounds in 21 minutes off the bench, Horny let him play the entire 4th. He is a pretty damn good rebounder bucks had 11 offensive rebounds but didn't get any in the 4th

Plumlee has been really nice this year but glad they are giving Len some run.

exarkun

I know Smokey's banned and he liked P Bev quite a bit, but fuck Beverly. Dude still does stupid shit on D and O, and is seemingly only marginally better than Lin on defense now. He fouled Devin fucking Harris on a three attempt. Dafuq. When Mchale has him bring up the ball and is the facilitator while Lin is on the floor Im like...Dafuq. Those entry passes to dwight that Beverly threw? The late "bail me out please, the shot clock is ending" passes he made tonight?

Also, heat lost. In a game where they really really tried. Granted, Wade is supposed to be still ailing. But the Heat got blown out by a Westbrook-less Thunder. And yes, Westbrook makes them a better team.

Top Bottom