• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Bc2FSpBCYAACdbB.jpg

Bc2FR4WCQAA2Id2.jpg

slide_4529620_341977_large.jpg
lol realgm

also, I didn't know that VC could still do this!
i0ELx0O6J7BUv.gif

Mothman91

Wait, Marshall was did good last night?

He's from my area and lots of people here hyped him up. I wonder if the those same people are back with him now lol.

Truphenom

Finally watched last night's game, as always Die/Die by JR. Glad to see Shump still shooting really well though.

Also Melo for Griffin isn't ideal but it's better than resigning him so I'm all for it. Make it happen Dolan, try to get a pick back
lol

I think we should ditch the '15 plan and let Kendall learn from Nash and hopefully he can give CP3 a run for his money to be the best NBA player in Los Angeles

Does anybody else see Tony Parker in Kendall Marshall? The way he easily turns corners and whips the ball to the open man, or go all the way in for the lay-up since he can't jump out the window. If he gets mid-range floater, he's Baby Parker.

Even at our draft position at number 9, assuming this is where we are at the draft, i am willing to roll the dice on Kyle Anderson, the 6'9 modern day Magic Johnson who can play defense and stretch the floor.
lulz.

I do like Kendall's passing style. It would be silly to get superhyped about anything the team is doing at this point. Purposefully tanking will always remain out of the question.

I know better than to get caught in a fanatic place like LakersGround. You go there to read the fairweather stupidity, the mental anguish people have from game to game, and to see who's the fall guy after every loss.

What kinda fanfic did they write there for Freeway Terry Ross back in the day?

Life comparison: Nelson Mandela, but with more hops and a better jumper. And rumours that he might obtain a Green Lantern ring around issue #12.

Did they forsee offloading Dre Dre on the Knicks?

Not until the rumours leaked. Everyone thought for sure they'd have to send out a pick or a prospect to dump him. Masai was on some Bale-in-The-Prestige level shit on that one.

diehard

Fleer
Last night was a perfect tank game.

Other than Gordan looking too good at times (other than a couple mistakes) and driving up his value.

Also Trey played pretty shitty, hopefully just a rookie thing.

from one human being to another, im glad marshall is playing well and getting attention.
as a lakerfan, look at the smug expression on this bitchass tank killer.
blog_140104marshall-500x281.png

Top Bottom