• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So Alexis Ajinça

ohhh.png

I told them.

I told them ball.

trixx

home team is 4th in the east. Lol is it 2001 season? Seriously though i the coach and this Ujiri seems like he knows what he is doing. Wouldn't even question him.

pilonv1

Here's some more names Ninja

Dennis Rodman has named a team of former NBA players to play an exhibition basketball game in Pyongyang, North Korea.

Rodman will lead the team that includes former NBA All-Stars Kenny Anderson, Cliff Robinson, and Vin Baker. Craig Hodges, Doug Christie and Charles D. Smith are on the team, as well. They will play against a top North Korean senior national team on Wednesday, marking Kim Jong Un's birthday.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If we lose to Sacramento, I think we'll shut it down.

swaglemore

this is your chance

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
He has photo's of him fucking Brooks wife. And will release them if he doesn't get playing time.

I'll believe this since he doesn't serve a purpose on a basketball court.

He looks like he keeps trying to start something with Pek, too, who I'm pretty sure would destroy him.

jjasper

I was really hoping the clippers would be the two seed this year so we could sneak in at the seven and Zach could choke slam Griffin one last time :(

Top Bottom