• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
How do you lose when your big men drop 62/25? Wolves bench is trash.

reilo

LOL I can't even avoid Konex out of my twitter!

RT @JonesOnTheNBA: #KobeInHisAvatar RT @Cloudee81: @JonesOnTheNBA @royceyoung Not everyone gets BS freethrows all game like KD

I think my utter hatred of MCW could go down as my worst draft prediction ever, awesome.

He just sucked so much at shooting and making layups and dribbling and making decisions and most things at Syracuse while playing in that zone that I thought he would be terrible in the NBA. Instead, the 76ers are somehow OK when he plays despite losing every game by 30 when he's hurt.

reilo

RT @royceyoung: Durant's game: Had 16 on 5-16 in the first half. Had 32 on 11-16 in the second half. Had 23 on 7-11 in the fourth.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
They've never won a single game that was close at the end of the 4th this season.

Not true. Love hit a 3 to send the game into OT and they beat Orlando opening night.

But there's just no bench production. That's the problem.

reilo

They've never won a single game that was close at the end of the 4th this season.
Eh, Portland was a 5pt game with under a minute and they won that. That was a close game in the end, but they can't hold leads for shit.

Cloudy

Banned
Its a shame he plays so well but they need someone that can hit those big shots

Tough to hit them when the D is locked in on you cos no one else can do shit. As good as he is, he's still a big and not as creative in getting shots off

giri

Smh kevin love. Wolves have choked a lot this year

Pkaz01, am i wrong in thinking that getting Love would not be great for the Suns?

They'd then Max him. And i'm not sure i want to max a big that plays D as bad as Love. Not given the Suns history.

I think my utter hatred of MCW could go down as my worst draft prediction ever, awesome.

He just sucked so much at shooting and making layups and dribbling and making decisions and most things at Syracuse while playing in that zone that I thought he would be terrible in the NBA. Instead, the 76ers are somehow OK when he plays despite losing every game by 30 when he's hurt.

I take anything the Sixers are doing with a grain of salt. Production for a variety of players besides him on that team seem suspect and unsustainable long term.

Top Bottom