• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Not true. Love hit a 3 to send the game into OT and they beat Orlando opening night.

But there's just no bench production. That's the problem.
5 points from JJ tonight again I believe.

Yeah the refs were shit but that was a garbage ending from Love

Good thing I reduced my expectations or I would be going crazy right now

Its a shame he plays so well but they need someone that can hit those big shots
he's the one who kept them in and tied the game with like 25 seconds. Love can hit big shots. He choked tonight but he isn't a choker. He's the most aggressive and capable person on that team late in games when their offense collapses.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Jimmer shouldn't be allowed to be anywhere near Kemba

It doesn't help that DMC stops giving him help defense out of spite

giri

But you're okay with giving Bledsoe the max?

It's inevitable. Ideally he'd do a 4/44 or similar.

But the suns basically have to keep bledsoe after playing so well this year and not getting a high draft pick. They've based him as the face of the franchise and he's proven he can play winning basketball. Bledsoe would also be a good trade bait regardless too. So if they don't want to max him.......

Combine that with Dragic and the suns have a strong back court, if a bit under sized.

TBH, 18 & 6 just doesn't scream max. But there's also still time for growth for him. Not necessarily happy about paying him max. But yeah. Its sort of inevitable. Combine that with him shooting .350 from 3, and .486 from the field, though and it's pretty good.

Cloudy

Banned
lol cloudy always hates KD.

I don't hate KD. In fact, he's my ideal player if you take away the flailing and fishing for fouls. Great handles and great jumper.

I just hate the BS calls he gets. In this game, he got fts for bumping knees with Brewer at the 3pt line. Brewer never even touched him with his hands but since KD bumped his knee, it's a foul. It's just absurd and a disgrace to the game

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Cousins plays passive D for 10 minutes because he has 2 fouls then commits the dumbest offensive foul of the game

kemba cdr lawbs omg

when the bobcats offense is running like a well oiled machine your defense is lube

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
5 points from JJ tonight again I believe.

Yeah the refs were shit but that was a garbage ending from Love

Good thing I reduced my expectations or I would be going crazy right now
For the second time in three games, Barea was the entirety of the bench scoring. Budinger's alright, but his 10 points per isn't fixing this. If they had a pick, they might be able to do something. Thanks, Kahn.

Pkaz01

Pkaz01, am i wrong in thinking that getting Love would not be great for the Suns?

They'd then Max him. And i'm not sure i want to max a big that plays D as bad as Love. Not given the Suns history.
I see him as channing frye on steriods. Im not worried about the defensive side i think hed fit in really well with the offense. I dont think his defense is as bad as amares and frye isnt amazing at it either.im just worried about what we would give up to get him. I think he is the best option for a pf on our team the way its currently set up.

He can still stretch the offense and be a go to scorer something we need if we are going to keep the dragic bledsoe combo. If we pack the paint with a low post dependant pf and plumlee our spacing will be like last year and we will be screwed.

Pkaz01

he's the one who kept them in and tied the game with like 25 seconds. Love can hit big shots. He choked tonight but he isn't a choker. He's the most aggressive and capable person on that team late in games when their offense collapses.
I agree i was saying he needs someone else to step up they wouldnt be in that game without him.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Not true. Love hit a 3 to send the game into OT and they beat Orlando opening night.

But there's just no bench production. That's the problem.

Eh, Portland was a 5pt game with under a minute and they won that. That was a close game in the end, but they can't hold leads for shit.
I saw a segment around 2 weeks ago on NBA TV that mentionned that the Wolves were 0-8 in close games.

Pkaz01

Gerald Green is ballin'...again. Can't believe Lakers cut this guy for freakin' Darius Morris last year
Hes been great for us dont jinx it plz.

It irks me that plumlee gets such limited minutes sometimes.idk if he didnt get played cause it was a blowout but 9/9 in 21 minutes as a starter should get u more minutes in more situations

Clevinger

Hes been great for us dont jinx it plz.

It irks me that plumlee gets such limited minutes sometimes.idk if he didnt get played cause it was a blowout but 9/9 in 21 minutes as a starter should get u more minutes in more situations

That was why. If he needed him hornacek woulda put him in.

LaMarcus with 27/13/5(blocks)... Through 3 quarters.

Meanwhile, on Tyrus Thomas' Wikipedia page...

Tyrus Wayne Thomas (born August 17, 1986) is an American professional basketball player who last played for the Charlotte Bobcats of the NBA.

Personal information[edit]

Thomas is known for his extensive tattoo work. He was introduced to tattoos by his mother who brought him to a tattoo artist while he was in tenth grade. His first tattoo displays his name. Although he was a minor when he got his first tattoo and he is self-described as "very pro-tattoos," as an adult he has modified his stance to be "anti- kids and tattoos".[8]

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Meyers Leonard looks like an NBA player in meaningful minutes on a winning team since making the rotation.

I don't know how to feel.

Meanwhile, on Tyrus Thomas' Wikipedia page...

Tyrus Wayne Thomas (born August 17, 1986) is an American professional basketball player who last played for the Charlotte Bobcats of the NBA.

Personal information[edit]

Thomas is known for his extensive tattoo work. He was introduced to tattoos by his mother who brought him to a tattoo artist while he was in tenth grade. His first tattoo displays his name. Although he was a minor when he got his first tattoo and he is self-described as "very pro-tattoos," as an adult he has modified his stance to be "anti- kids and tattoos".[8]

Look at the bright side...at least his mom didn't fuck his teammate!

reilo

I am losing points in fantasy. WTFISTHISSHIT
I don't know why you drafted Batum for points. His value is rebounds, assists, steals, blocks and three shooting at his position.

And yea he'll get you 10-15 points. Not sure what you expected.

reilo

IWMTB19: tell me how to feel about Meyers Leonard this season.

Top Bottom