• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Batum's playing it too tight anyway.

Edit: Philly is playing some selfish basketball.

giri

Hes been great for us dont jinx it plz.

It irks me that plumlee gets such limited minutes sometimes.idk if he didnt get played cause it was a blowout but 9/9 in 21 minutes as a starter should get u more minutes in more situations

I agree. But even in a blow out, you're trying to develop Miles, he needs the minutes and time on the court.

Gary Neal and Larry Sanders in big argument in Bucks locker room after game.

It's kind of interesting how Sanders will actually call out terrible gunners, but after an offseason of fighting a dozen guys at once and abusing animals, I don't think getting in public fights with co-workers is the best thing for his mental health and the perception people have of him.

IWMTB19: tell me how to feel about Meyers Leonard this season.

His rebounding rate this year is great in the few minutes he's played so Wins Produced will probably rank him as the best player on the Blazers and one of the best in the league, but I don't know if there's something to make out so far from how he looks on the court or from his stats since he's played so little.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
His rebounding rate this year is great in the few minutes he's played so Wins Produced will probably rank him as the best player on the Blazers and one of the best in the league, but I don't know if there's something to make out so far from how he looks on the court or from his stats since he's played so little.
He looks coordinated, it's mind-blowing.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
The elite teams of the West are struggling against the scrubs of the East. Nuts.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
these blazers tv guys...

the worst homers are the Miami Heat radio crew. Anytime LeBron misses a shot they think it's a foul.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The entire night they let Philly get away with reaching in and now that is a foul? What bullshit.

Top Bottom