• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

I don't really have a problem with liking several teams. I'm a Lakers fan first and foremost, but I'm head over heels with the composition of the current Warriors squad and unabashedly wax poetic about them.

linsivvi

I don't really have a problem with liking several teams. I'm a Lakers fan first and foremost, but I'm head over heels with the composition of the current Warriors squad and unabashedly wax poetic about them.

Yes, but at the same time you don't get to call people out who root for 1 team their entire life for wanting their team to tank and get good players, when you just pick and choose teams with players that you like.

RHJgVz6.png

Division of Champions.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It's kind of interesting how Sanders will actually call out terrible gunners, but after an offseason of fighting a dozen guys at once and abusing animals, I don't think getting in public fights with co-workers is the best thing for his mental health and the perception people have of him.

Actual quote is great:

Nasty confrontation between Larry Sanders, Gary Neal in Bucks locker room. Neal as he left: ``I earn my money. You should try it sometime.''

Larry Sanders is stealing money right now. Glad somebody called him out on it although it probably shouldn't be Gary Neal because he's probably the last guy who should deliver that line.

Says the fan of the team looking down at the others from high up on his perch.

LiveFromKyoto = Elitist

...you changed, man...

Hey, Nets, Sixers, one other team I forget, all beating up on the best teams in West this week. Don't let that W-L distract you, the road to the championship goes through the Atlantic.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @ChrisBHaynes: X-Ray reveals #Blazers Nicolas Batum suffered broken left middle finger 76ers loss, source informs @CSNNW. But not major. Will play on it.

GREEAAAAATTTT

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
ESPNLA 710 Radio via twitter
BREAKING NEWS-League sources say Pau/Bynum deal is done and happening Sunday

Lakers Armored Cavalry in full effect

ESPNLA 710 Radio via twitter

Lakers Armored Cavalry in full effect

Yeeee3sssssss.

RealGM is saying they want it done by Sunday so they can have Bynum out the door before Tuesday's deadline that guarantees the rest of his contract. This obviously means that they could not find a better deal for Andrew "Asset" Bynum. What I'm wondering is if LA gave in and took Bynum + filler or if The Cavs gave in and threw in Bennet or next year's pick.

Please get that pick Mitch, please.

linsivvi

Mitch strikes again!

I need the assests guy's take on cavs newly acquired asset

Ok.

Dan Gilbert isn't going to give up cap flexibility or draft picks for Pau Gasol when we already have a crowded young front court. It's nice to want things we can't have though.

Which brings me back to my original point that the cavs won't give up cap flexibility or draft picks to add old ass Pau Gasol to a young and crowded front court.

Yeeee3sssssss

Mitch strikes again!

Ok.
Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody 3 minutes ago

In other news, the Lakers' 49-game losing streak begins Sunday night at home against Denver.

Alex Kennedy @AlexKennedyNBA 4 minutes ago

Suddenly, the Lakers may be in position to land a top prospect like Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker or Julius Randle in the 2014 draft.

queue antonio gif!
were releasing bydumb right?

edit:
Alex Kennedy @AlexKennedyNBA about 9 minutes ago

If the report is true, the Lakers would waive Andrew Bynum by Tuesday. He would be an unrestricted free agent after clearing waivers.
YES!

pilonv1

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 2m

RT @ramonashelburne: Lakers vehemently deny Pau trade is done. Vehemently deny. Aren't budging from stance that they want asset for Gasol

lol lakers fans prematurely popped their bottles

pilonv1

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 1m

Cavs would love to get deal done Sunday. But NOT there yet. Lakers still looking for extra asset + Pau-for-Bynum alone doesn't work cap-wise

typical lakers

Give us Bennet so he can play 30 wheezing minutes and get us Jabari.

So Pau for Bynum & Bennett or Bynum & Earl Clark works.

Is that really what you want lakerbros?

Fuck yes. I'd rather have Bennet than Earl. No one wants Earlsanity again, not with so much on the line.

linsivvi

typical lakers

How is that typical? Everyone knows that the cap doesn't work by itself so when they report the deal is done, people reasonably assumed they'll add players to make salary match.

Typical haters who just troll ignorantly.

It's now ESPN vs ESPN on whether the deal is done so whatever.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Phil probably nixed the deal because he ain't trying to deal with Bynum working at Jeanie's cakes

Top Bottom