• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You must be super fucking bored if you are still keeping up the heckler shtick for nearly 12 damn hours. You're pretty much spamming the thread at this point with the same post over and over cause you're catching feelings.

You must be super fucking bored if you are still keeping up the heckler shtick for nearly 12 damn hours. You're pretty much spamming the thread at this point with the same post over and over cause you're catching feelings.

They're cutting him to save salary, Bynum won't play a minute for the Bulls

Beasley doesn't steal money

Seems like they made out alright, I wish Cleveland had embraced the tank instead of trading away picks for a one year rental who might get them to the 7th/8th seed and a first round exit. He's a huge upgrade over Clark/Gee but chasing after Parker/Wiggins makes more sense to me.

Spamming the board and heckling? I thought I was discussing basketball and giving out compliments, even when insulted for no apparent reason. This must be another one of your jokes, good one reilo, you're so funny :)

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Out of 17 posts since last night, you were able to find 3 where you actually discussed basketball? Stop spamming.

Out of 17 posts since last night, you were able to find 3 where you actually discussed basketball? Stop spamming.

Haha those three are just from the last page! When you throw around insults I'm just going to respond with compliments so if you're tired of me being nice then stop being rude!

I don't think you know what spamming is. If you don't reply to me in the first place I won't have anything to say back.

Just some advice ;)

I never really hated the Cavs before MVPPioneer. It's going to be cathartic to see Kyrie cuckold them like Lebron.

Good thing we won't have to deal with another 'decision' for a long time! Kyrie will probably sign the max offer he'll get from Cleveland this offseason, locking him up for the forseeable future!

LuchaShaq

Banned
Haha those three are just from the last page! When you throw around insults I'm just going to respond with compliments so if you're tired of me being nice then stop being rude!

I don't think you know what spamming is. If you don't reply to me in the first place I won't have anything to say back.

Just some advice ;)

Good thing we won't have to deal with another 'decision' for a long time! Kyrie will probably sign the max offer he'll get from Cleveland this offseason, locking him up for the forseeable future!

Any time you can sign an injury prone pg who plays zero defense who is like 7th or 8th best at his position at best to the max you gotta do it!!!.

linsivvi

I never really hated the Cavs before MVPPioneer. It's going to be cathartic to see Kyrie cuckold them like Lebron.

You were probably not around when the other NeoCavs came and gone (permed). They really made the normal Cavs fans look bad.

I don't know what happened, but NeoCavs only happened post decision. LeBron era Cavs fans weren't too bad at all.

Any time you can sign an injury prone pg who plays zero defense who is like 7th or 8th best at his position at best to the max you gotta do it!!!.

Kyrie's gonna get that John Wall money
tumblr_mqzomzzKY41qkoopko1_400.gif

Emwitus

You were probably not around when the other NeoCavs came and gone (permed). They really made the normal Cavs fans look bad.

I don't know what happened, but NeoCavs only happened post decision. LeBron era Cavs fans weren't too bad at all.
Those two championships helped

I don't think Kyrie's injuries are a concern; it's not like he's had to have major surgery or even hurt the same thing twice. With the way Kyrie plays, it's kind of expected that he will pick up some bumps and bruises throughout the season. I mean look at his most recent knee injury, it was a freak accident that occurred during a drive to the hoop. He has a knee contusion, not a torn meniscus or ACL.

Kyrie doesn't play great defense right now but guess what? He's only 21 and has time to improve! He's a very talented player, trying to act like signing him to a max offer would be a bad idea is very foolish.

But you were probably kidding because you already knew this :)

Statistical draft model update from a Timberwolves' fan is going on throughout this year if anyone is interested in that:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hFd3ZtMlRPYldIRmdGb241RlE&usp=drive_web#gid=2

The top 5 has been

Jordan Adams
Kyle Anderson
Jabari Parker
Joel Embiid
Marcus Smart

In some order (with Adams always first) throughout the year. Jabari Parker is more similar statistically to Melo than any prospect to an NBA comparison in the last 30 years according this. That makes sense since they have the same body and style of play. Hopefully Parker learns how to defend in the NBA though...Wiggins compares mostly to Harrison Barnes and rates mid-first right now. Embiid's comparisons are kind of scary, but none of them are that close and the Greg Oden comparison probably is an extreme positive feature since I think Oden would have been great without the injuries and Embiid has no injury history.

Statistical draft model update from a Timberwolves' fan is going on throughout this year if anyone is interested in that:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...hFd3ZtMlRPYldIRmdGb241RlE&usp=drive_web#gid=2

I'd be shocked if Aaron Craft makes an NBA team, let alone average 14.5 PPG in the pros.

EDIT: Although that Charlie Ward comparison makes sense on a lot of levels. However, he's less athletic and can't shoot at all; I honestly don't see him making a squad. I could be wrong though, somehow Matthew Dellavedova made the Cavaliers and is playing significant minutes.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I will be very surprised if the Raps even compete tonight. They only landed in Indiana about a half hour ago. :(

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
http://www.nba.com/nets/news/deron-williams-medical-update
Following an MRI on Monday, January 6, Brooklyn Nets guard Deron Williams was diagnosed with a sprained left ankle. Williams was treated with a cortisone shot in the ankle joint, as well as platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections into the lateral ligaments of the ankle. In addition, Williams received a PRP injection into his right ankle and a cortisone injection into his right ankle joint to relieve inflammation. Williams, who will miss Wednesday’s game versus Golden State, is currently in a walking boot and will be re-evaluated at the end of the week.

Toronto really is getting the #4 seed, aren't they.

Nori Chan

This thread is getting locked isn't it?

I really hope the lakers win today and shoot 30 FTs so brandi can come out and say it's a conspiracy that a bottom feeder of a team beats Dallas. Where is brandi anyways?

This thread is getting locked isn't it?

I really hope the lakers win today and shoot 30 FTs so brandi can come out and say it's a conspiracy that a bottom feeder of a team beats Dallas. Where is brandi anyways?

Magically disappeared after Stern gifted Dallas a "Just so we can pretend like we're not cheating" win over the Timberwolves

giri

Shoot after seeing all this I regret letting giri off the hook in the offseason when he told me there's no way Masai would come to the Raps. :(

But then again that would mean I'd actually need proper trash talk.
I'm sitill flawed denver let that happen. Happy for raps fans doe.

Durant is having a pretty good season:

http://bkref.com/tiny/n9Y3V

If they get a top 2 seed out West, he should be MVP given how much time YNB will miss.

Oh in other news, monta ellis now below average WS/48. FG% last 20 games like 42% with 25% 3pt% and lots of turnovers.

His team is 9 points worse with him on the floor, almost all the result of being 9 points worse on defense with him on the floor (no discernible difference with him on offense).

All those articles to start the season starting to look bad. He's regressing to the mean just as I predicted.

The top 5 has been

Jordan Adams
Kyle Anderson
Jabari Parker
Joel Embiid
Marcus Smart

In some order (with Adams always first) throughout the year. Jabari Parker is more similar statistically to Melo than any prospect to an NBA comparison in the last 30 years according this. That makes sense since they have the same body and style of play. Hopefully Parker learns how to defend in the NBA though...Wiggins compares mostly to Harrison Barnes and rates mid-first right now. Embiid's comparisons are kind of scary, but none of them are that close and the Greg Oden comparison probably is an extreme positive feature since I think Oden would have been great without the injuries and Embiid has no injury history.
Is this vjl's model from Canis Hoopus?

Top Bottom