• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Posted yet?

fy5JrgC.png

linsivvi

what the hell is up with JR smith trying to untie people's shoes?

Well....

Smith told the NBA during his meeting Rockets center Dwight Howard pulled the shoelace stunt on him in Houston on Friday. Smith, however, got caught and Howard didn’t.

Let's see the video evidence, shall we?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS7Go3B5q_U

I bet Dolan is happy. JR Smith and Bargnani keep people tuning into Knicks games. I know I did because of them.

Misterhbk

Would probably prefer Miller but either way it's better than Toney Douglas

Really wish the raps hadn't started winning. Lowry would have been a good fit, but yes, either player is better than Douglas running our bench. They'd play pretty damn efficient I think with miller running the bunch.

Tom Penny

So JR Smith basically snitched to the authorities to try and get himself out of trouble? Is that what's hot on the streets, JR? You rat faced bastard.

Matt Barnes would not approve of JR breaking the G Code nor would you in jail. I see you tried to escape in the NFL thread.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @KBergCBS: J.R. Smith fined $50K by NBA for attempting to repeat the untying of an opponent's shoe. Great, now my kids are going to do this.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @WindhorstESPN: J.R. Smith fined $50K by NBA for tying players' shoes at foul line. By my count J.R. has now been fined at least $910,000 in career

RT @WindhorstESPN: Those are just announced fines/suspensions. Who knows how much unnannouced. Plus his Chinese team reportedly fined him 7 figures.

RT @WindhorstESPN: JR Smith's suspensions in career: 5 games for drugs, 1 for elbow, 7 for reckless driving, 10 for fighting, 3 for conduct detrimental
JR is a full blown cunt.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
JR Smith's suspensions in career: 5 games for drugs, 1 for elbow, 7 for reckless driving, 10 for fighting, 3 for conduct detrimental

J.R. Smith has been fined for: Twitter comments, twitter photos, yelling at Mark Cuban, flagrant fouls, flopping and, now, untying shoes.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
J.R. Smith belongs with the Knicks and is the face of that franchise.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Laker GAF: I'm done. First time in my life, a life that spans almost 4 decades. I'm finished.

I can't watch this debauchery anymore.

Quit the day they're to play Howard again?

Matrix

JR Smith is on pace to become the 1st player since 1960 to log 30 mins per game while shooting under 35% from the floor.

Sums up everything that is wrong with that shitty franchise.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Laker GAF: I'm done. First time in my life, a life that spans almost 4 decades. I'm finished.

I can't watch this debauchery anymore.

Wait why? If anything you should be happy your team is tanking... might make this process a lot less painful.

edit- I feel bad for the guy in the red lol, looks really awkward this is happening right in front of his son.

lol all yall quitting on the lakers now better not have been the ones making fun of "new heat fans"

I am not masochistic, I can't put myself through this. Not two years in a row. I'm not even going to watch tonight's game. (forst time in 20 years( I already know the outcome.

Mitch and Jim have to earn me back. I feel a little betrayed this year.

Oh and I love how Mitch has gone into hiding. No radio or Tv interviews. and Jim, Jim is probably not in CA right now.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I am not masochistic, I can't put myself through this. Not two years in a row. I'm not even going to watch tonight's game. (forst time in 20 years( I already know the outcome.

Oh and I love how Mitch has gone into hiding. No radio or Tv interviews. and Jim, Jim is probably not in CA right now.

Wow give me a break.

Doomsayer

Really, it's one sub .500 season...

It could be so much worse. At least we tank in an entertaining way.

Asshole 3's for everyone.

Sometimes I wonder if there's a ring of hell where frontrunner Laker fans have to endure Rob Babcock as their GM trading Kobe for Eric & Aaron Williams for all eternity.

Matrix

I still watch Astros baseball games. You're not even close to being masochistic!

Lakers are not even at that level of being a joke like the Knicks yet.

Lol boo fucking hoo

Sincerely, Heat fan breh

Top Bottom