• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

832477570.gif

lolz

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
[IG]http://i.imgur.com/Trehs5j.jpg[/IMG]

If you ain't talkin' Heat, I don't wanna talk.

Now that the Heat are snatching Bynum, and Oden waiting in the shadows, the league will have to implement a mercy rule if they don't already have one.

first off I was making a joke... second did you really just refer to adding Bynum as a plus? Guy is all done. I'll give Oden might be able to give 10-15 minutes, who knows though, but Bynum is worthless.

edit- Warriors goin after Hinrich, would be a solid pick up.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Hahahah fuck you, JR!

I somewhat called him deserving a high ass $50K fine.

Dickfaced moron.

MVP

Banned
first off I was making a joke... second did you really just refer to adding Bynum as a plus? Guy is all done. I'll give Oden might be able to give 10-15 minutes, who knows though, but Bynum is worthless.

edit- Warriors goin after Hinrich, would be a solid pick up.

Actually my post was meant for the guy talking about the Knicks making the 8th seed...might've quoted you by mistake. Bynum's not done, he just isn't motivated.

I am not masochistic, I can't put myself through this. Not two years in a row. I'm not even going to watch tonight's game. (forst time in 20 years( I already know the outcome.

Mitch and Jim have to earn me back. I feel a little betrayed this year.

Oh and I love how Mitch has gone into hiding. No radio or Tv interviews. and Jim, Jim is probably not in CA right now.

Try being a Dolphins fan....

Although Ireland go the boot so we eatin now breh!!!!!

Bynum's not done, he just isn't motivated.

Spo's gf might give him some motivation if you know what i mean....

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Actually my post was meant for the guy talking about the Knicks making the 8th seed...might've quoted you by mistake. Bynum's not done, he just isn't motivated.

His knees are a disaster. It doesn't matter how much motivation he has if he has no knees.

LuchaShaq

Banned
I am not masochistic, I can't put myself through this. Not two years in a row. I'm not even going to watch tonight's game. (forst time in 20 years( I already know the outcome.

Mitch and Jim have to earn me back. I feel a little betrayed this year.

Oh and I love how Mitch has gone into hiding. No radio or Tv interviews. and Jim, Jim is probably not in CA right now.

Guess what next two years will be as bad or worse since 75% of the league won't be tanking like this year.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Oden's knees were supposedly a disaster, too. So were Wade's. It's that Miami magic.

Completely different story. Oden for one hasn't played and has been away from the game for years, and is in far better shape than that blob Bynum (hell will Oden last more than one or 2 games? Possibly, but who knows.) Bynum has no meniscus left in either knees, wade is missing parts of his, but he still has some and is in fantastic shape. The guy is a cancer and a waste of space, you don't want that guy on your team. He was a beast when his knees were good. Hell look at what happened to poor Brandon Roy when he tried to come back, and that dude gave it his all.

MVP

Banned
What do you mean 'were'

His knees are good now, but why play him, they beat the so called "new kings of the East" without him, and they beat the best team in the West without him, and without Lebron for that matter. This team is sitting pretty right now, but y'all keep that narrative up about the supposed threat of a new king in the East. It'll make the Eastern Conference playoffs watchable.

Completely different story. Oden for one hasn't played and has been away from the game for years, and is in far better shape than that blob Bynum (hell will Oden last more than one or 2 games? Possibly, but who knows.) Bynum has no meniscus left in either knees, wade is missing parts of his, but he still has some and is in fantastic shape. The guy is a cancer and a waste of space, you don't want that guy on your team. He was a beast when his knees were good. Hell look at what happened to poor Brandon Roy when he tried to come back, and that dude gave it his all.

Valid points, but a big ass dude in the middle is a big ass dude in the middle. I'm sure Riley won't threaten his locker room, and being around vets and winning is different for your psyche than being around a bunch of young bucks and losing (Ask Beasley).

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
His knees are good now, but why play him, they beat the so called "new kings of the East" without him, and they beat the best team in the West without him, and without Lebron for that matter. This team is sitting pretty right now, but y'all keep that narrative up about the supposed threat of a new king in the East. It'll make the Eastern Conference playoffs watchable.

Valid points, but a big ass dude in the middle is a big ass dude in the middle. I'm sure Riley won't threaten his locker room, and being around vets and winning is different for your psyche than being around a bunch of young bucks and losing (Ask Beasley).

It's really not Bynum is worthless.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine
Story going online now from @ianbegley & I: ESPN sources say Knicks, challenging as it sounds, have begun exploring J.R. Smith trade options"
25 minutes ago

LOL

Lakers... here's your tank master.

edir- dang beat

giri

What's this new news about Oden being cured?

IIRC, Oden's problems weren't actually his knee's, but the ligaments around them.

with a lot of the right strength training, and altering the way he runs / moves, he could conceivably come back. But it would take years. ... Sort of like the time he has taken off and worked on those exact things.

Will it work? dunno. But its different to a brandon roy situation.

So Miami goes uncontested again this year because Chi town, and NY and every other Eastern team can't get it together. ( I know Indiana will push them 6. )

This is like the years SA won. All the stars aligned. What a joke.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
IIRC, Oden's problems weren't actually his knee's, but the ligaments around them.

with a lot of the right strength training, and altering the way he runs / moves, he could conceivably come back. But it would take years. ... Sort of like the time he has taken off and worked on those exact things.

Uhm isn't that what makes the knee? Ligaments, Cartialge and the actual kneecap. Usually when we say "he blew out his knee" we mean he tore his ligaments.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

No it's not. He's had multiple microfracture surgerys in an attempt to regrow the articular cartilage in his knees. His knees are equally as degenerative if not worse than Roy's, not to mention he has to support a lot more weight.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Don't know if he can alter much... dude was just put together poorly

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Don't know if he can alter much... dude was just put together poorly

This is what I've been saying. Not sure where all this ligament stuff is coming from, but his cartilage is a mess, his career is unfortunately over. He can be a 10 minute maybe 15 minute a game guy. Unfortunately some people have trouble coming to grips with this sort of role. J.O. has done a solid job of making a career out of this as one of his knees is meniscus free. That being said his wrists are a serious problem as well, but when he plays he's effective in a limited role.

giri

Uhm isn't that what makes the knee? Ligaments, Cartialge and the actual kneecap. Usually when we say "he blew out his knee" we mean he tore his ligaments.

You can repair and replace ligaments. You can't the internals of the cartlidge. Thats the difference i was referring too.

You won't come back 100%, but you can come back with little long term effects if you do your rehab properly.

But apparently he had something else so maybe i'm off.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
This is what I've been saying. Not sure where all this ligament stuff is coming from, but his cartilage is a mess, his career is unfortunately over. He can be a 10 minute maybe 15 minute a game guy. Unfortunately some people have trouble coming to grips with this sort of role. J.O. has done a solid job of making a career out of this as one of his knees is meniscus free. That being said his wrists are a serious problem as well, but when he plays he's effective in a limited role.

Oden has one leg shorter than and walks like he was cobbled together from different body parts from the NBA morgue

Top Bottom