• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
geOLjPy.jpg

reilo

RT @KBergCBS: Sources: Knicks begin pursuit of J.R. Smith trade. "I hear Shanghai has a spot," one GM says. http://t.co/kmow7ceIvi

RENO, Nev. -- J.R. Smith's recent hijinks with shoelaces didn't help, but league sources told CBSSports.com that the Knicks began exploring possible trade options for the mercurial guard several days or perhaps as long as two weeks prior to his latest episode of mindlessness.

And given his reputation -- not to mention his lack of production -- the Knicks so far are getting nowhere fast in this challenging endeavor.

shit just got real

giri

Worst part is they signed his ass not even knowing he had to get major knee surgery. They got totally played and didn't do even their basic due diligence.

It's not a case of due dilligence. They knew for a fact that he had to have it. They chose to ignore that part of it.

They were stuck in a tight corner as far as flexibility goes and all, and it's JR, but thats still a dick move on his behalf.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Seriously he looked like he was in his late 30s when he was in college.

I always wonder if the look of age is correlated to injuries. I know it sounds ridiculous, but maybe they age at an accelerated pace. I think Eric Gordon has some pretty ridiculous facial age, and his knees are deteriorated.

MVP

Banned
So Miami goes uncontested again this year because Chi town, and NY and every other Eastern team can't get it together. ( I know Indiana will push them 6. )

This is like the years SA won. All the stars aligned. What a joke.

They've had tougher competition through their championship runs than the Bulls did in the MJ days, so what in the fuck are you talking about?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
They've had tougher competition through their championship runs than the Bulls did in the MJ days, so what in the fuck are you talking about?

lolwut? They couldn't be the Mavs, they lucked out with the BS calls in OKC vs. SA, and OKC had the issue of having too many young mouths to feed, everybody wanted that MVP. On top of that they should've lost in game 6 last year, but the spurs blew it. The Jazz would've been an absolute dynasty during the MJ run had he not been there.

reilo

I'm on some Inception shit, why are y'all trying to stop me from having fun?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I don't think Parsons is playing tonight :[

Good W for the Lakers.

MVP

Banned
The Jazz would've been an absolute dynasty during the MJ run had he not been there.

Yes you're right they would have because the league was a fucking joke during the MJ run, but people who skim through basketball will reminisce about the good ol' days of crappy ass basketball. The Jazz would squeak into the playoffs in today's West.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
JR for Henderson.

Its the best NY could ever fucking hope for.

And I'd actually be okay with it too.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
excuses already? wow

6PpjVwr.gif

Nope, I always think the Rockets will lose when Parsons doesn't play. This is my typical response when he sits out.

Forever

Banned
Just wanted to say that I've enjoyed the last few pages very much. Thank you Best-GAF.

I like the Warriors but fuck 'em tonight.

Sounds like Chase Budinger is going to return for the Wolves tonight. It'll be good to finally have him playing again, although obviously it'll be limited early on to ease him back.

Pretty big game tonight against the Suns, hopefully the teams gets the much needed (and continuously delayed...) above .500 record again provided Pek and Love take advantage of the Sun's bigs with their strength.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Sounds like Chase Budinger is going to return for the Wolves tonight. It'll be good to finally have him playing again, although obviously it'll be limited early on to ease him back.

Pretty big game tonight against the Suns, hopefully the teams gets the much needed (and continuously delayed...) above .500 record again provided Pek and Love take advantage of the Sun's bigs with their strength.

I'm excited because Chase is good and he'll be taking minutes from guys that aren't. Less Brewer and no Shved!

giri

Channing Frye could potentially set the single game 3pt record tonight.

reilo

RT @WojYahooNBA: Knicks trying to scare J.R. Smith straight with public, but empty trade talk. Of course, they understand there's no market for him.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I don't think Parsons is playing tonight :[

Good W for the Lakers.
He's not:

Rockets Nightly ‏@RocketsNightly
Parsons and Smith out tonight. I have a bad feeling about this game. It's a trap..

*glup*

Edit:

Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen
Surprise starter with Chandler Parsons out: Ronnie Brewer. Has played in just 16 games this season.

Oh god... why McHail? Why?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh shit I forgot Chuck Hayes shoots his free throws weird as fuck.

edit: "interesting" lineup by Casey here...

He's not:

Parsons and Smith out tonight. I have a bad feeling about this game. It's a trap..

*glup*

Edit:

Surprise starter with Chandler Parsons out: Ronnie Brewer. Has played in just 16 games this season.

mchail hates the lakers, he'll do anything to screw us over.

Matrix

Ronnie Brewer!?

fuck this shit... I'm out

He's not:

*glup*

Edit:

Yea Ronnie! I hope he does well.

Edit: Would the Nets mind not being terrible for just one night?

Top Bottom