• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Jan |OT| Raymond Felton attempts to eat a Knicks Fan

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I...don't even understand how you're defense-forcing this clown, he's been acting like a jackass all season.

I don't think the shoelace thing is minor either, it's cheating to influence a possession in a way that could get a guy really injured in a rebound scrum. I thought it actually warranted a suspension.

You seen when Dwight did it to JR in the rockets game.... Get him to

The shoelace thing is a dick move.

It's especially lame because he did it/was apparently caught more than once. He should definitely be fined, and was - so that's good. JR is a serial knucklehead just like Artest and Rodman and friends are/were, so they will and must get harsher penalties.

But people have been grabbing, holding, tugging shorts and jerseys, stepping on feet, untying laces, pulling off shoes and kicking them off the court so players have to run off and play 4 v 5 since basketball began, so I won't try to rationalize or spin it into some enormous thing that is an indictment on his character, or something to try to injure another player or something anymore than those other things are.

That story is amazing work to help squelch even the tiniest amount of ability to trade the guy though; it really helps cement how untradeable he is. Almost makes me wonder if all these pundits who want to make JR look like he's Vick or something work for CAA.

I...don't even understand how you're defense-forcing this clown, he's been acting like a jackass all season.

I don't think the shoelace thing is minor either, it's cheating to influence a possession in a way that could get a guy really injured in a rebound scrum. I thought it actually warranted a suspension.
... defense force? I'm laughing at Woj for piling on when there was plenty of ammo not even 8 months ago to use but didn't because JR was having a career year. Then to go all moral with the whole "deserve each other" when Knicks really had no alternative but to sign him is a little over the top. Wonder if JR was putting up similar numbers would we have seen this article.

linsivvi

God damn wtf is up with NBA this year. Not even lockout season took down so many players

People say that every year. The fact is that the nature of the sport plus a grueling 82 game schedule means lots of injuries in every season.

... defense force? I'm laughing at Woj for piling on when there was plenty of ammo not even 8 months ago to use but didn't because JR was having a career year. Then to go all moral with the whole "deserve each other" when Knicks really had no alternative but to sign him is a little over the top. Wonder if JR was putting up similar numbers would we have seen this article.

Woj is an agent mouth piece and is the prime reason why his can consistently be the first to leak accurate trade details. He went in this hard on JR Smith means his agent buddies are fed up with CAA and how they manipulate the Knicks.

Woodson should continue benching JR. Serves him right.
Gotta play him eventually if you want to up his trade value. And before you say he's untradable, I just saw a team take on Gerald Wallace AND get a first for him. Someone gotta be willing to take JR for a 2nd.

Forever

Banned
I'm going out with friends tonight but I'll be back late. Fuck the Heat. I see they lost to the Knicks. Anything is possible!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
chZRfSR.png

bish won

giri

Wait, Knicks fans are copping feels about Woj's article?

JR Smith was on twitter a fortnight ago mouthing off about respect and being stabbed in the back and being betrayed when his brother got cut.

Don't you go worrying about what woj' is doing to the franchise, you should be worrying about what JR is doing.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Parsons likely out again tonight.

ugh f-ing injuries.

"With Parsons doubtful, Brewer likely to get job chasing Korver"

not again smh McFail

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You seen when Dwight did it to JR in the rockets game.... Get him to

It was Dwight trying to do it back and like a ft... he missed.

Dwight is still a big kid (pathetic to write that), JR went after the right guy.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Wait, Knicks fans are copping feels about Woj's article?

JR Smith was on twitter a fortnight ago mouthing off about respect and being stabbed in the back and being betrayed when his brother got cut.

Don't you go worrying about what woj' is doing to the franchise, you should be worrying about what JR is doing.

Who the fuck copped any feels bruh? We were all lolling.

Every Knick fan was celebrating that this bum ass shit head was benched all game.

Tysons gonna be out again tomorrow. Man hes played only like 6 games all season.

I hope this means hell be much healthier come spring time. Please no more flus or leg injuries or anything else. Ugh

Could potentially be a big night for the tank. Bolded the teams it would help other tanks to win, with the exception of Los Angeles vs the clips since that only helps LA. You may have to switch a game or two to fit your team's tank agenda:

Charlotte V. Minny
Dallas V. New Orleans
Miami V. Brooklyn
Chicago V MIL
Cleveland V Utah Going either way would help most other tank squads
Orlando V. Sacramento Same as above, only bolded the slightly more favorable winners
Boston V GSW
Lakers V Clips

Is it that time of year yet when people start claiming that the best college teams can compete and possibly beat the worst pro teams?

lol college "basketball"

The Heat choices, as approved by the NBA when factoring trademark concerns (thus no "Flash" for Dwyane Wade or "Super Mario" for Mario Chalmers):

Ray Allen: "J. Shuttlesworth"
Chris Andersen: "Birdman"
Joel Anthony: "Doc"
Shane Battier: "Battle"
Michael Beasley: "B Easy"
Chris Bosh: "CB"
Mario Chalmers: "Rio"
Norris Cole: "Cole Train"
Udonis Haslem: "UD"
LeBron James: "King James"
James Jones: "JJ"
Rashard Lewis: "Sweet Lew"
Roger Mason Jr.: "MoneyMase"
Greg Oden: "G.O."
Dwyane Wade: "D.Wade"

The Nets' choices:
Alan Anderson: "Double"
Andray Blatche: "Dray Live"
Reggie Evans: "Joker"
Kevin Garnett: "The Big Ticket"
Joe Johnson: "JJ"
Andrei Kirilenko: "(His name in Russian in Cyrillic lettering)"
Shaun Livingston: "S Dot"
Brook Lopez: "Brooklyn"
Paul Pierce: "Truth"
Mason Plumlee: "Plums"
Tornike Shengelia: "Tokomotiv"
Mizra Teletovic: "MT3"
Jason Terry: "Jet"
Deron Williams: "D-Will"

Could potentially be a big night for the tank. Bolded the teams it would help other tanks to win, with the exception of Los Angeles vs the clips since that only helps LA. You may have to switch a game or two to fit your team's tank agenda:

Charlotte V. Minny
Dallas V. New Orleans
Miami V. Brooklyn
Chicago V MIL
Cleveland V Utah Going either way would help most other tank squads
Orlando V. Sacramento Same as above, only bolded the slightly more favorable winners
Boston V GSW
Lakers V Clips

Redick is back tonight, so Lakers might win again. Sorry.

What the fuck was Cleveland thinking? Can we really blame Kyrie for putting up so many goddamn shots?

I don't know what's worse, Bennett or The Cavs' color commentator.

Top Bottom