• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA March-April |OT| Reunited and it Phil's so good.

C4Lukins

KD just stop destroying the team that he always wanted to play for..

It is frustrating as a Mavs fan and a UT fan. To think he has to go home to sleeping in a shitty cornfield in Oklahoma after every home game. The one cool thing for him though, is sleeping outdoors looking at the stars with no lite pollution in his electricity lacking world. He gets to dream of better things. Maybe one day.

RedAssedApe

Banned
nikk.gif

Needs more minutes. He's entertaining lol

That was stupid by lance. I disagree with the tech, though lance should have known better. That's an easy tech in today's nba.
Edi Lol Turner you ain't a Sixers anymore

But if the other team gets the ball there will be nobody to defend against a fast break.

not sure how this comment applies. he turned around to celebrate prematurely because he thought it was going in...

swaggyyy. part of his charm though

Backcourt has to run back to prevent transition baskets so they have to be the first line of defense.

Lol, I get why it happens. It just frustrates me sometimes when you see a team already transitioning to D and giving up the Rebounds.

Top Bottom