• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA March-April |OT| Reunited and it Phil's so good.

Yeah. Nationally broadcast games are blacked out, though, so I'm not sure how useful it would be for the play-offs. Probably not at all, unfortunately.
Yeah, they're gonna have the games that aren't on ESPN/ABC/TNT on NBA TV, I mean there are going to be some games only shown in the local markets but I can't imagine it being that many games.

So I'll address the elephant in the room. Who gives a shit about the NBA on GAF anymore?
I do, but most of the games remaining are pretty much meaningless. I'll care again once playoffs arrives. Will post here and on the other site. Dark souls 2 OT has my attention right now lol.

JESUS Durant is wrecking teams by himself.

Sanjuro

I do, but most of the games remaining are pretty much meaningless. I'll care again once playoffs arrives. Will post here and on the other site.

JESUS Durant is wrecking teams by himself.

This is the correct statement. Out of the major four? NBA regular season means nothing.

Sanjuro

60 something games from 2 years ago seems right. I hope they change to that.

They need to make the schedule better. Even lean closer to non-interleague play. Might at least lead towards, shit...we need to beat this team more.

Something different. Worked for Hockey and Baseball

They need to make the schedule better. Even lean closer to non-interleague play. Might at least lead towards, shit...we need to beat this team more.

Something different. Worked for Hockey and Baseball
I agree. Though if that happens I'm gonna miss multiple games where 2 shitty teams try their best to out-tank each other lol.

Good win. Ray Ray dunking. Damnit can't find my Ray Allen smiley

Salmons be like
whew.png

Stevie still looks like a boss...

steve-francis-old-face.jpg
God damn.. can't stop laughing. I just noticed my high school classmate looks exactly like Stevie but Filipino lol.

Ed: wow Westbrook took another hit to the knee. Hope it's not serious.

This should also be our April OT. Then someone gonna make that epic playoffs OT once playoffs begin mid April. If no one wants, I will do it heh.

Blablurn

I wish kevin durant would show some more emotions. He hit a gaming winning three in the second time and looked like someone passed away.

Jonm1010

Banned
So I'll address the elephant in the room. Who gives a shit about the NBA on GAF anymore?

So I have always been an on and off visitor to this thread, whats the deal with the sudden drop in posts? Did half the thread get banned or something??

Also, Anthony Davis is a beast!

Edgeward

Thread got locked, led to some bannings and then a mass exodus

Who knew that a 2nd unit with Big Baby as center and Hedo at PF would be a bad lineup?

Jonm1010

Banned
Thread got locked, led to some bannings and then a mass exodus

Who knew that a 2nd unit with Big Baby as center and Hedo at PF would be a bad lineup?
Haha can't believe I missed all that. I guess that's what happens when you're rooting for your team to tank for most of the season and have little to add to this thread.

So everyone just decided to leave GAF? Pretty crazy.

Edgeward

Most of the prominent and regular ones, although I have seen some post elsewhere on gaf just not NBA.

Good to see both Blake and Chrishave good shooting nights at the same time

At this rate, San Antonio and OKC are going to have home-field advantage over Miami and Indiana, regardless of whichever makes it to the Finals (if any of them do).

This feels like 2012 all over again.

snack

At this rate, San Antonio and OKC are going to have home-field advantage over Miami and Indiana, regardless of whichever makes it to the Finals (if any of them do).

This feels like 2012 all over again.
I smell a OKC MIAMI matchup. KD gets his first ring, outdueling Lebron in the clutch.

Edgeward

Clips defensive effort is poor tonight even if the points allowed does not show it. Lots of ballwatching and not bodying up someone for rebounds, leading to lots of cuts to the paint and second chance points.

Ramon Sessions playing the game of his life. Shit, go away

joedan

Was primarily a lurker. Sham what happened to this thread. Was very entertaining to follow during and after games.

Top Bottom