• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

overcast

Shit, so we're pretty much getting down graded?
They'll still play Dmo a lot. So, we have much improved depth. If Smith can play better than he did in Detroit we could come away nicely. He's a pretty solid defender/rebounder to add. He has been just awful at shooting, which is the most concerning part.

Only paying him 2 million this year too. Jones is gone for a few more months, if not the year imo.

Cloudy

Banned
FUCK.

anyone on the market that can stop-gap there? Haywood got enough in the tank to play 15-20 minutes a game? or did that ship sail?

Thompson is the better all-around player at this stage and Varejao was only stating cos he's boys with LeBron. Cavs are fine...especially in the East

Gasol helped turn around a franchise still searching for an identity after Shaquille O'Neal left in 2004 via trade to Miami. In the first three seasons after O’Neal’s departure, the Lakers missed the playoffs once and twice failed to reach the second round. After Gasol arrived, they reached three straight NBA Finals.

Beyond that, Kobe Bryant’s winning percentage in the three seasons after O’Neal left and before Gasol arrived was .520, but with Gasol by his side, that percentage rose to .689, including 13 playoff series wins.

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles...12/pau-gasols-legacy-with-the-lakers-lives-on

How fucking biased is this? What was Pau's winning % before he came to LA? Wasn't he like 0-12 in the playoffs too?

My biggest problem is that even in a nice article about Pau, the writer has to try and discredit Kobe.

Kobe needs to find his game cos it's open season on him now from all the folks he's shut up over the years

Soonri

Larry Sanders? Apparently he crazy mofo, and that destroy his trade value.. He also currently underused at Bucks.

I don't know anyone that can match Larry Sanders' salary without compromising more of the Cavs' poor bench.

Jordan Hill for a future 1st.
I actually went and looked this up and Jordan Hill is making 9 million. Way to go Lakers!

Pimpwerx

I'm so ready to boo the ever loving shit out of LeBron tonight...through my sister's television. Christmas dinner and probably the game with family tonight. It's time to set a bad example for my nephew and indoctrinate him into my world of hate. Ugh. I just hope we don't get blown out. We played like dogshit against Philly. PEACE.

PBY

Banned
I'm so ready to boo the ever loving shit out of LeBron tonight...through my sister's television. Christmas dinner and probably the game with family tonight. It's time to set a bad example for my nephew and indoctrinate him into my world of hate. Ugh. I just hope we don't get blown out. We played like dogshit against Philly. PEACE.
Were gonna get blown out.

Got no hate for bron either.

That was some weak ass shit. Another case of two guys trying to act tougher than they are. Nene looked like an annoyed dad breaking up a fight between two toddlers.

B5uWsV_CYAAXiHp.jpg

Any west team with hopes of getting into the playoffs should be trying to beat OKC to ensure they don't face them. This next month is a critical period where they can end their chances.

I haven't posted much, I dislike early season basketball and let's face it the heat have been awful. But today is the big day, I am heading out to the game now.

I am cheering him at the start dispite me hating how he handled how he left. I will boo him all through the game.

Top Bottom