• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Pimpwerx

Not enough booing. I'm very disappointed. That might be the first time I believe the myth of pumped in crowd noise. LOL. So nice of abc to show our team intros. PEACE.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Not enough booing. I'm very disappointed. That might be the first time I believe the myth of pumped in crowd noise. LOL. So nice of abc to show our team intros. PEACE.
I don't fans boo returning players all that often. Hell, Bulls fans gave Jordan a standing ovation when he returned with the Wizards.

The tribute video for lebron was an amazing moment, full standing ovation like he deserves.

Every other second I have been booing him.

Oh and wade is on fire tonight!

Pimpwerx

LeBron is still amazing at basketball. Fuck him.

Cavs had interior defense issue before losing Varejao. They're asstastic right now. I wish we had Bosh right now. PEACE.

Fjordson

Definitely a nice showing for Miami.

I was honestly expecting Cleveland to coast to a win. Haven't watched them lately so I guess I didn't realize how porous their D is.

Pimpwerx

Definitely a nice showing for Miami.

I was honestly expecting Cleveland to coast to a win. Haven't watched them lately so I guess I didn't realize how porous their D is.
They're running Love at the 5. People laughed at Bosh doing it, but he did a great job of it. Love has no chance against any decent frontcourt. Bosh would be eating his ass up right now. PEACE.

Fjordson

They're running Love at the 5. People laughed at Bosh doing it, but he did a great job of it. Love has no chance against any decent frontcourt. Bosh would be eating his ass up right now. PEACE.
Yeah, he looks pretty average. Love all year has been vey pedestrian.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Kevin Love looks so average in a Cavs uniform. Glad the Bulls didn't gut the team to get this guy.

Top Bottom