• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
JR got style though, no joke. What the fuck was LaVine thinking there?

Harden got robbed, them kicks was nice.

Boogie wearing a fucking turtle neck with a sport coat... no man no.

RBK

Banned
NBA on TNT hating on the Rockets seems true. They even insulted Harden on his beard.

I mean Klay is good, but he's not better than Harden. I'll give you the best two-way guard.

It's really just Barkley, Shaq to a much lesser extent. Kenny can't say anything for obvious reasons.

Bowser

B92KMRGCAAABKrG.jpg

Curry in 2017 please ;_;

Pimpwerx

What is this shit? NBA stahp. Please.

NBA players can look go gangly and awkward around normal human beings
Awkward and clunky first year, but it has potential. I was ashamed with how much interest I was taking. I think they need to have guys participate who have more confidence. Open up the field to the whole NBA. A dude like Dame Jones would've strutted with tons of confidence even though he's a role player. I also think they need to have dancers. The model valets really aren't enough eye candy to fill the background. It also doesn't need to be that long unless they have some sort of talent competition. Still, there's potential there. It also helps guys expand their brands and get their names out there. I like it. Silver is willing to try new things. PEACE.

DominoKid

Awkward and clunky first year, but it has potential. I was ashamed with how much interest I was taking. I think they need to have guys participate who have more confidence. Open up the field to the whole NBA. A dude like Dame Jones would've strutted with tons of confidence even though he's a role player. I also think they need to have dancers. The model valets really aren't enough eye candy to fill the background. It also doesn't need to be that long unless they have some sort of talent competition. Still, there's potential there. It also helps guys expand their brands and get their names out there. I like it. Silver is willing to try new things. PEACE.

Yeah if they throw some comedy bits or taped sketches in there itd probably be better than AS Saturday night.

Oladipo can sing. Thats one person with a talent.

Pimpwerx

Knight was on some try hard shit. Teague cost some kid an education and now he's gonna have to suck dick in an alleyway the rest of his life.

Oh Lord, Beverly wins it all. Knight is a noted choke artist. PEACE.

JNA

Banned
Oh god damn it. I was hoping anyone but Beverly.

It's ok Brandon Knight, you will take off that ugly Bucks uniform for a Lakers one next season! :D

Top Bottom