• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Pimpwerx

Mo'Ne mpws down at the plate in summer and throws the nifty little spin on Kevin Hart on all-star Friday. I'm sure she never imagined having the last year she's had. PEACE.

Fatalah

Can't stand the guy, but that's really cool that you met him. Did he say anything interesting?

Your picture looks like he just got off an airplane or out of jail. Happy?

Sorry, ain't been on GAF much today. That's dope as fuck. I met him at a Warriors game that I took my little brother and two of my nephews to once. He was super nice. Signed a bunch of stuff for 'em and some other fans. Was talking to people nonchalantly. Seems like a good dude.

Can't stand Steph Curry? Wat. Like the nicest superstar in league history.

100 people were waiting for Steph's autograph in the frigid cold, and I sneaked in and got a handshake before he headed into Foot Locker.

It was like 7 degrees in NYC this morning. This made today's commute better for sure.

overcast

Would be pretty cool to get Dragic, I've always liked him. Need a decent PG offensively, because Bev is atrocious. Wonder how much we're gonna lose though.

RBK

Banned
James Harden dating Amber Rose now?
2ocANrd-1418768525.gif

Derpyduck

Banned
Is it safe to admit you're a Celtics fan in this thread? If so, Celtics fan reporting for duty. Do we have anyone on the All Star team this year?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I Shook steph Currys hand as well! Shook Shaun whites hand, got some good shots of Andrew wiggins, he was playing 2k15, he was the wolves versing the cavs.

tchocky

There is an NBA fashion show on right now. It's so cringeworthy. I can't believe what I'm watching.

Barkley had issues with the scoring

4:13 p.m. - Keagan announces the judges will enter scores, but then we have to take a pause so a producer can explain to Barkley how the scoring pads work.

4:16 p.m. - Barkley compliments the scarf and immediately gives Smith 10 points. He's reminded that he's supposed to wait until the end of judging to reveal his score. Barkley is clearly having some issues with this scoring system.

4:25 p.m. - The judges enters their scores for Parsons as the show goes to commercial. A producer comes out to check on Barkley and make sure he's doing it right.

4:27 p.m. - We come back from commercial, the judges hold up their tablets and Barkley's has a black screen. He needs to be reminded to turn his on. He's now 0-3.

5:35 p.m. - Barkley starts to tear open the envelope before the commercial break and has to be stopped.

Top Bottom