• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

untitled-30riud6.gif

JNA

Banned
LaVine's best dunks were definitely the first two.

Next year though I better see that windmill dunk from the FT line.

Pimpwerx

I wonder how many millions in endorsements Zach got himself today. Between the fashion show and the dunk contest, he's really gotten himself out there. PEACE.

TTG

Came in to see if this was as bad as it seemed live. I don't know if tonight was the worst or that time they let Birdman have like 15 attempts. Too bad for the Lavine kid, the rest of that disaster was bringing him down. Three point contest made up for it, but damn. Anyone have a gif of Rihanna laughing at Victor singing?

JNA

Banned
LaVine deserves to be in the contest every year after that.

I hope to see more creativity next year like that windmill ft dunk I keep hearing about.

JNA

Banned
Man I can't believe how Plumlee and Giannis wasted two slots for this competition.

I'm not shocked at all. Giannis is not a dunker by any stretch of the imagination (a dunk contest dunker I mean) and Plumlee is not an athletic bigman type that can perform well in these kind of contests.

Those two slots should have been given to guys like Wiggins. If they wanted a bigman to be in the dunk contest, they could have picked Deandre Jordan.

This is the one I've seen:
tumblr_nbx3xm4Pul1qcmnsoo4_r1_250.gif

PEACE.

Damn that is sick. Wished he did that here. Ah well. Hopefully next year.

So after these dunks Kenny should put one of them in his top 10?

Based on one year appearance I put him in top 10

Nique
MJ
VC
JRich
Dr J
Sky Walker
Spud Webb

Then toss up between
Nance
Kobe
Kenny Smith
Harold Minor

"The Amar'e Stoudemire era is over in New York. The Knicks and Amar'e reached a buyout agreement tonight, sources tell the NY Daily News." - @FisolaNYDN

"Sources: Clippers and Mavericks have strong interest in Amar'e Stoudemire, but one darkhorse with level of intrigue is San Antonio." - @WojYahooNBA

Pop's going to turn Amar'e into a finals MVP.

"Sources: Clippers and Mavericks have strong interest in Amar'e Stoudemire, but one darkhorse with level of intrigue is San Antonio." - @WojYahooNBA

Pop's going to turn Amar'e into a finals MVP.

Amare would be a fool to consider the Clippers with how FA go there to end their careers. Look at Big Baby,and his former teammate Dudley when they had him. I think GS needs him he knows Kerr and Gentry well and the offense is a perfect complement for him.

Just three years ago, people in NY were making Stat and Melo remix songs. The hype was good... the result not so much.

Thought about playing an hour of FC4 (still 3 hours in and i think its a great game) but decided to check the 2010 off season OT when amare signed with knicks. And yep, nobody liked that contract so far in to that thread lol.

That is also the thread when Lebron left Cavs.

Meier

I don't pay close attention to the NBA these days. Just check on the Magic box scores every night more or less. I didn't watch the game tonight but was looking at the result and was horrified to see Nik Vucevic wasn't on the East. The league or coach or whorver selects the bench picked Horford, Bosh and Milsapp over Nik for the ASG? That's a bunch of absolute horse shit.

I don't pay close attention to the NBA these days. Just check on the Magic box scores every night more or less. I didn't watch the game tonight but was looking at the result and was horrified to see Nik Vucevic wasn't on the East. The league or coach or whorver selects the bench picked Horford, Bosh and Milsapp over Nik for the ASG? That's a bunch of absolute horse shit.
To be fair Budenholzer is gonna pick his own guys over Vuc

overcast

So. Second half of the season. How do you guys see the Top 4 order for the East and West Conferences lining up?
East:
Hawks
Raptors
Cavs
Bulls

West:
Warriors
Grizzlies
Portland
Spurs

I would like to see the Rockets make the top 4, but I think the Spurs are about to turn it on. It's so tough to call in the West, insanely close. 2 games max separate seeds 3-7 right now. Wtf.

maladroid

Curry to Harden was nice. I wonder how much energy he'd save if he could focus just on scoring and spend less time facilitating.

With Dwight out, and Dorsey starting, I don't think Houston can hold on. It'd be nice, though.

overcast

It's going to be interesting if Harden can keep up with great performances or if all the weight being on his shoulder allows teams to just focus on him (as they should). That's what worries me.

Also why I would be surprised if we finished top 5. 6-7 seed I think.

"I don't watch anymore just check box score"

"how dare the people who watch and play against these guys pick somebody over someone who I don't watch!"

Top Bottom