• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

dream

I was just thinking that the gap between DJ and the second-best center in the league is immense. But then I couldn't even come up with who the second-best center is. Who do you guys have?

At least Cle have actual fans.

That is the first time I have ever seen anyone post that. You are so clever and original.

I won't deny that the Heat had a lot of bandwagon fans from 2010-2014, but they already jumped ship to the Cavs.

Ah, you are a Bulls fan, that makes since why you are so salty towards the Heat and Cavs, lol.

zychi

Banned
That is the first time I have ever seen anyone post that. You are so clever and original.

I won't deny that the Heat had a lot of bandwagon fans from 2010-2014, but they already jumped ship to the Cavs.

Ah, you are a Bulls fan, that makes since why you are so salty towards the Heat and Cavs, lol.
No salt to Miami, can't win a title when our best player gets hurt/doesn't produce because Bron shut him down. I'm actually a big Wade fan and followed his career at Marquette because he is from a few towns over.

Salt to Cleveland? Ha! That's like being salty to my Cubs. No one has that. Cleveland hasn't won anything or done anything besides disown and then beg back Judas.

Turn a Heat game on now. Where are the fans? Oh that's right there aren't any.

B-_yajCU0AEEDOQ.png:large

Draymond Green's defensive shot chart.

Way to much LeIso in this game. They need to get to some system plays here. Just shows how much they miss Kyrie. Delly can play his little heart out all he wants, but he's not the backup PG we need. =/

Also, dirty ass play by Harden that kick to the balls. Should have been thrown out.

"BY THE WAY I GET FINNED 25k 4 KICKING A GATORADE CUP... LET ME KICK LEBON & THE @NBA WOULD TRY & PUT ME IN JAIL. #Bull$h!t" - @Matt_Barnes22

He makes a good point.

Hmm...we cant' call a foul on Harden...and we can't call a foul on James...let's just let them walk around for a while. You're allowed to do that in basketball, right?

Top Bottom