• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

RBK

Banned
james-harden-mvp-600x315.png

LeBron will be the first person to say he needs to make this free throws. Even though the guy scores 37 points some will say it's not enough which is sad. We need more ball movement late in games. Having Kyrie back. I'm confident the Cavs can beat these guys in the playoffs though.

Trophy should be of him kicking LeBron in the balls :p

Great game by Harden and the rockets. Rockets showed that they can win under pressure here. Harden's kick was pretty dirty and he probably should have gotten ejected for that though. Its funny seeing the insane overreaction on reddit and people getting upvoted for saying that he's not a contender for MVP anymore, though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Enes Kantor is a solid, young 7 ft, 12 PPG, 10 RPG guy. I liked some of what I saw when he was in Utah but it's obvious he was disgruntled. Going to be a big factor for them in the playoffs if KD comes back in full form.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Wow lol Warriors getting tooled on by the celts. Sucks that all of our trash players are the ones making this happen, wish I could say it was the youth movement. At least James hit that transition 3.

Anything Kevin Love did in this game didn't have nearly as much of an impact on them losing as LeBron bricking free throws as if he tried to channel Michael and got DeAndre

People will always criticize KLove for anything. Like 21 and 6 wasn't enough.

I would bet against LeBron ever being that awful from the line in any other game this year though.

zychi

Banned
Harden took LeBron off the dribble and LeBron locked his arm with his and then wouldn't let it go, basically fouled him at least twice and no whistle.

Harden also traveled and initiaed the hook. It was good no-foul call, but letting Harden walk after the fact was stupid.

#NBArefs

LeBron will be the first person to say he needs to make this free throws. Even though the guy scores 37 points some will say it's not enough which is sad. We need more ball movement late in games. Having Kyrie back. I'm confident the Cavs can beat these guys in the playoffs though.

You can tell Bron doesn't trust his teammates, I've never seen him play so much hero ball since the Det series when he took the Cavs to the finals like a decade ago

JaVale McGee is trying to get bought out so that he can sign with a playoff team before the deadline tonight. Are there any playoffs team that are still interested in giving him a chance?

Anything Kevin Love did in this game didn't have nearly as much of an impact on them losing as LeBron bricking free throws as if he tried to channel Michael and got DeAndre

Sure. That doesn't take away from him being garbage truck juice though.

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 15m15 minutes ago
Kevin Love in fourth quarter and OT: 0-for-3, 0 points, 1 rebound.

umad.png

You realize houston had no dwight either right?

Top Bottom