• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

as a heat fan, i feel for you Bulls folks. This was supposed to be the year you guys got back to the top, sucks having injuries setting your team back like this.

prime harden(now) is better than prime melo.

if OKC hadn't been a bunch of cheapasses they would have a damn near impossible to defeat starting lineup featuring Harden, Westbrook, and Durant. Shame to see that potential blown up for nothing.

As a Cavs fan...fuck the Bulls and the Heat.

Enjoy the L train.

yeah but youre cheering for a cleveland team, i couldn't live like that.

I want to say that JaVale has already made an appearance or two on "Shaqtin' a Fool" in his short stay with the Sixers. But who knows, maybe the other plays he makes are worth it.

(I haven't seen him play.)

Well there goes the Bulls chances of good playoff seeding. Hopefully everyone else steps up and improves there game for the playoffs, where Butler and Rose should be back by then.

Warriors could use a backup big man!

It's been a while since I've seen JaVale play, I forget some of what made him a problem. He couldn't fuck things up too bad as a role player, right? Maybe??

Our defense relies heavily on switching assignments and quick rotations...something that requires both experience with teammates and decently high basketball IQ. JaVale unfortunately is dumb as rocks...Dubs would be smart to stay away from him. We don't need a backup big man...I think a healthy Festus would shore up the front court defense. What we really need right now is for someone from the rotation emerge as a consistent scoring threat from the paint (Iggy/DLee/Barnes/or even Speights..)

Was catching up on some of the Inside the NBA the other day. Holy crap was Shaq sitting on a mountain of salt during the "Hack a DeAndre" segment.

There was no way he was going to admit all the Clippers had to do was hit their free throws.
Went on and on about making a stop next trip down.

You know what is even better than making a stop next trip down??

Making your free throws AND making a stop next trip down.

Shaq talks over everyone and sounds like he has 18 pounds of Pop Rocks in his mouth.

He sucks.

(yes I know the Spurs lost the game)

(I like Shaqtin a Fool. good segment, keep him for that otherwise keep that mumbling fool away from a mic.)

tmdorsey

So we'll be playing the Rockets without Harden tomorrow night. Oh well, at least we played them earlier in the year with both Harden and Howard playing.

Pimpwerx

Whiteside with the takedown on Len. Went for the ground and pound. LOL. I hope he's not ejected. I like that he's tough. PEACE.

Edit: Ejected. Len for Whiteside is a good trade for Phoenix.

Fjordson

Sometimes Warriors have first-round exit written all over them.
I agree, but I don't know if tonight is one of those nights. Fourth road game in five nights, second half of a back to back after coming back from 26 down.

Anyone in the West could lose in the first round really. The 7th seed is the defending champ and the 8th seed has Kevin Durant and Russel Westbrook.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I agree, but I don't know if tonight is one of those nights. Fourth road game in five nights, second half of a back to back after coming back from 26 down.

Anyone in the West could lose in the first round really. The 7th seed is the defending champ and the 8th seed has Kevin Durant and Russel Westbrook.

Just nasty. Gonna be a fun playoffs.

Raps beat Philly, good to see DeRozan carry this team man if we lost this game...

Dragic redemption probably biggest game of the season for him and PHX.

Cp3 and Rubio put up mad PG like stats.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Are you trying to insinuate that it takes good teammates to make it far in the playoffs?!? What kind of nonsense is this?

Of course but sometimes there are players (Lebron, Dirk, Kobe, Wade, Pierce as recent examples) that just put the team on there backs and carry the team to a Championship. Carmelo and James Harden aren't those players.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Those are terrible examples.

How so? They all have chips and all have during the finals have put there respective teams on there back when push came to shove.

They had help like all great players do but they also took over the game in crucial moments. Melo and Harden have not and will not do that.

Like I said Harden and ESPN can enjoy his victory over Lebron and maybe get a undeserving MVP trophy (it's eithet Steph Curry or Lebron IMO) but he's not making it past the 2nd round with or without Dwight.

How so? They all have chips and all have during the finals have put there respective teams on there back when push came to shove.

They had help like all great players do but they also took over the game in crucial moments. Melo and Harden have not and will not do that.

Like I said Harden and ESPN can enjoy his victory over Lebron and maybe get a undeserving MVP trophy (it's eithet Steph Curry or Lebron IMO) but he's not making it past the 2nd round with or without Dwight.

Doesn't Pierce kind of disprove your point? He was an awful lot like these guys but as soon as he got KG and Ray he won it all.

Top Bottom