• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

I still think the rockets are one of the worst (if not the worst) playoff bound teams in the fourth quarter this season. Just awful. As long as we preform this inconsistently, rely on Harden so much, and don't have Dwight at 100% health, I have little faith we'll get past the second round of the playoffs. Or even to the second round.

Yeah, that was a nice fourth. Real nice games from Iggy and Klay.

But seriously, Spencer Dinwiddie...who the hell.

Dubs have been playing like this all year man. Keep the game close and just turn it on for a stretch. I'm encouraged when they win games like this. Not every game can be a blowout and it's good practice for playing close games in the playoffs..

Fjordson

He's a rookie, but he's a 6'6" point guard. And apparently he can shoot. Stan might like him better than Reggie Jackson.
Damn. He did some decent stuff against Golden State tonight. I had never heard of him until tonight :lol

Really wanted this win since Memphis lost though. Warriors now 6 and a half up for the top seed.

Fantastic effort by Brewer. Only problem is that he was practically the only one playing basketball for the Rockets in the last half of the fourth. And we lose yet another series to a playoff team... looks like the Rockets won't have much home court advantage.

Maybe Harden should have taken that last shot. I really wanted the Rockets to win that one. Really not liking the way they've been playing since the break.

Oh well.

RBK

Banned
I'm surprised Rockets fans weren't so high on him earlier. He could be a really good player, maybe even All-Star if he can hit 3s.
Was a DMo supporter but he's too weak in the paint, Jones can make up for his height in athletic ability. Plus he was the slowest jumper known to man.

ooks like the Rockets won't have much home court advantage.

Not that it mattered last season. We'll be fine, still want to avoid a Clippers first round, I'm OK with playing the Spurs if its come down to it.

Gigglepoo

Was a DMo supporter but he's too weak in the paint, Jones can make up for his height in athletic ability. Plus he was the slowest jumper known to man.

Not that it mattered last season. We'll be fine, still want to avoid a Clippers first round, I'm OK with playing the Spurs if its come down to it.

Famous last words.

RBK

Banned
Dallas is my preferred choice, but we still match up pretty well against the Spurs.

Like I said before, it won't be a easy series.

Cavs gets their revenge matchup against San Antonio tonight. They played us super early in the season before the trades so this is a much different team.

Will be interesting to see how the game goes.

This was nice

The_whole_play.0.gif

Cavs gets their revenge matchup against San Antonio tonight. They played us super early in the season before the trades so this is a much different team.

Will be interesting to see how the game goes.

lol. Spurs are going to kick our asses tonight.

I just hope we can stay competitive and learn some lessons that can help us the rest of the way.

lol. Spurs are going to kick our asses tonight.

I just hope we can stay competitive and learn some lessons that can help us the rest of the way.

I know the Spurs are playing better ball now, but even so, I don't expect us to get our asses "kicked." Unless, they're riding so high off that Dallas win, that they somehow overlook SA, which I can't see LeBron doing.

Top Bottom