• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Truly shows how bad East is. Pacers were able to put some wins during the easy stretches of their schedule and get back into it. Kudos to them shame on the other teams. Pistons are done had a chance did Josh Smith trade a bit too late. Miami has an injury bug going around and they simply can't afford to lose any starter. Hornets and Nets so inconsistent but no excuse for either team not to make it
I think Bucks are frauds and won't make playoffs. So final seeds arrangements going down to wire.

random25

Stuckey having a better season than Lance too? Pacers lucked out on that one.

I feel that Lance should've stayed in Indiana, or on a veteran team for that matter. He just can't control his craziness for the most part.

And Stuckey is really getting comfortable right now with the team. He did struggle early on, but he's really playing well as of late, and hope it continues. The bench contribution is just ridiculous for the team right now when compared to the starters.

Just realized that my Pacers are now #7 in the East lol. Brooklyn and Miami just keep slipping.

The best thing that could happen to the Pacers would be for them to miss the playoffs, so they don't rush PG back.
I can see them rushing PG back to make a playoff "run" even though they will lose in the 1st round.

random25

The best thing that could happen to the Pacers would be for them to miss the playoffs, so they don't rush PG back.
I can see them rushing PG back to make a playoff "run" even though they will lose in the 1st round.

They aren't planning on rushing PG from the looks of it. He still looks awkward while running from the latest videos of him practicing. It's still up to him if he'll play at the last stretch of the season or possibly the playoffs, or just improve further his health and conditioning while at vacation.

But if he feels ready I would like him to at least play the last few games even at limited minutes just to get the feel of NBA basketball again. It'll at least help his condition mentally going for the next season.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Should be a fun game to watch tonight. I'm officially out of the tank sweepstakes, and likely for good. I'll be pulling hard for it next season though for the nets! :)

Tonight's LAC/OKC game will be interesting: if the Clips win, OKC drops to the 9th seed and New Orleans move into the 8th seed. If Thunder win, Clips move down to the 6th seed and San Antonio moves up to 5th. Of course I'd love to see San Antonio gain ground, but I'd also enjoy desig OKC drop out of the playoffs. (Even if it is only temporary.)

The game should be fun regardless.

Fjordson

Tonight's LAC/OKC game will be interesting: if the Clips win, OKC drops to the 9th seed and New Orleans move into the 8th seed. If Thunder win, Clips move down to the 6th seed and San Antonio moves up to 5th. Of course I'd love to see San Antonio gain ground, but I'd also enjoy desig OKC drop out of the playoffs. (Even if it is only temporary.)

The game should be fun regardless.
Wow, really?

Damn, do I actually root the for Clippers tonight....not sure my brain can fully compute that, but I may have to.

dream

How the fuck is Tyson Chandler backing Amare? "I think he's earned it throughout his career." Amare literally hasn't earned a thing, including the right to publicly call out his teammates.

Gigi is so good.

Unrelated:
PmLiYoc.gif

Gigi is so good.

Unrelated:
PmLiYoc.gif

Look at that token swat at the ball.

And that'll teach you to sit in the third row and not watch.

Edit: I trust that the lady is alright. She'll probably get some autographed sneakers out of this.

Edit 2:

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 31m31 minutes ago
Woman gets a bloody nose after tipped pass sails into the third row and hits her in the face. She's a trooper though, she's staying.

RELAYER

Banned
OKC/Clippers game is pretty crazy.

Pretty much just a 3 point contest.
Morrow just made one of the craziest rainbow 3's while getting fouled that I've ever seen. I swear it went to the top of the arena and then came down with a perfect swoosh
Chris Paul just took out a fan in the front row. Dude is holding his knee and grimacing lol

edit: that fan he took out was KD's brother lol

Damn Brooks with a nasty 3 to tie it. Is anyone else watching this? lol

LOL Bulls stopped them could have had last shot but turn it over. 8 seconds left for 6ers to win it ;p

Edit - and of course 6ers screw it up with a terrible shot. Time for them to lose in OT. xD

spyder_ur

Celts are legitimately both entertaining and pretty good right now. Fun to watch.

It's tough to see Young not playing though. I could do with less turner and Crowder.

Top Bottom