• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

dream

A couple of years ago, there was a guy with a Mike Tyson avatar who was shamed and bullied out of NBAGAF for saying that Kyrie was better than Ricky Rubio. The old NBAGAF really liked Ricky Rubio.

random25

Kawhi must be feeling bad for not making the clutch FTs in regulation.

So entertaining game nonetheless. Best game of Kyrie's career yet.

random25

New career high for Kyrie? Make another 3 and go for 60!

And Lebron with the dagger three earlier to seal this game. But good game by the Spurs too. Just needs to make those crucial FTs. I should see the Spurs making a little run to climb up in the standings.

Bron wrote a letter on why he left the heat when he could have just explained it all in one pic....
i

Old NBAGAF also bought into the Great White Hope story with All Star Kevin Love too. They used to bully Duki (RIP) and I when we calmly explained how and why All Star Kevin Love is a fraudulent stat padding black hole.

Celtics should trade Brandon Bass or Jonas Jerebko, but not both, for Love.

wmlk

I am freaking out.

I quit watching the game after it was 101-108 with 1:23 left.

And then Kyrie finished with 57??????

dream

Now that I think about it, old NBAGAF's adoration of Ricky Rubio and All Star Kevin Love made them very suspect for the most uncomfortable of reasons. I should have known something was up when their all star ballot consisted of Dirk, Josh McRoberts, Birdman Anderson, and Omir Asik.

Top Bottom