• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Lexxism

AliveSecondInchworm.gif

CSX

Cant wait to hear all those boos in Houston whenever Parsons has the ball :D

And i cant wait to see Anthony Davis in playoff mode. Kid is gonna will his sorry ass team to a 6 game loss against the Warriors.

As a Pelicans fan, can't help but be over the moon right now. So many guys stepped up tonight. Jrue, Cole, Gordon, and even Tyreke for the most part. And of course it feels great having one of the best players in the league.

So all of the southwest is in the playoffs. Is this the first time a division had all winning records and sent all of its team in the playoffs?

Line_HTX

How's it going, NBA-GAF? I hardly kept up with the season because it's so long, and I posted a few times like a Sunday Showcase, but man... what a finale!

Houston got the division and the #2, and OKC is ELIMINATED! Major thanks to New Orleans, they brought justice in this world of overhype :p

lol, Trevor Booker on Twitter.

"Wouldn't go to war with any other guys! Helluva season Jazz Nation!!! And oh yeah, glad we didn't lose to a non playoff team @Enes_Kanter"

Hopefully George was just playing it safe and not wanting to put much pressure on his right leg to get off the floor. People were also quick to pick him up just because they didn't know what was up. That is just me being hopeful.

ViciousDS

Banned
I hope PG isn't the next person to succumb to thorns from the rose...... Every year playoffs are ruined by injuries in some form.

I don't remember this many in the 90's.

dream

What an idiotic bit of analysis. Indiana down 9 with the ball, 6 minutes left, and we're told, "Indiana has a chance to cut it to 6 with a 3 point shot."

I haven't watched much NBA the 2nd half of this season but man this is some ugly ass shit. Eastern conference just keeps getting worse.
East could have been almost as good as the west this season but injuries to Rose, PG and like half of the entire miami heat team turned the east into a 2 team race again.

Top Bottom