• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Silkworm

Woo-hoo! C's win again despite not playing Avery, Isiah, and Jae. Hopefully all 3 will be healthy and read to go with the upcoming playoffs *fingers crossed*. They'll need everyone to make the series against Cleveland respectable. Still, I'm just enjoying the 6 game winning streak. It may all come tumbling down in the playoffs, but I'll worry about that when that comes.

ViciousDS

Banned
Wow, nice comeback for the Bulls. Looking like an eastern semis date, providing the Bulls aren't too banged up going into Milwaukee.

there going to have to figure out how to stop Milwaukee length. They have some really athletic players and Pau is not going to be able to keep up for us on speed. I think Wizards would have been a better fit for him.

there going to have to figure out how to stop Milwaukee length. They have some really athletic players and Pau is not going to be able to keep up for us on speed. I think Wizards would have been a better fit for him.

Sure it'll really bother the bulls but I can't see the Bucks knocking out Chi unless they're injured.

ViciousDS

Banned
Bulls vs Milwaukee round one.........thats 7 games home court advantage for the bulls lol.

Pelicans should have this playoff appearance sealed, block party is happening right now.

MPW

Bulls vs Milwaukee round one.........thats 7 games home court advantage for the bulls lol.

Pelicans should have this playoff appearance sealed, block party is happening right now.

bulls vs cavs round 2 is gonna be awesome

best rouind 1 match up in the east is raptors vs wizards

I don't get a lot of people acting all surprised that the Heat didn't make the playoffs. I mean, if Cleveland lost LeBron James and never had Love for almost all of the season I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't made it either. The season was lost the moment Bosh went out and we never got McBob during the season at all. Now next year it should be different, the core of Dragic, Wade, Deng, Bosh and Whiteside should be all healthy since the beginning of the season and with McBob coming out of the bench we should be easily a top 4 team again.

ViciousDS

Banned
So basically We Are All Pacers tonight?

here ya go

tZojhSs.png

you want indy to win to face grizzlies in 1st round and not spurs

I don't get a lot of people acting all surprised that the Heat didn't make the playoffs. I mean, if Cleveland lost LeBron James and never had Love for almost all of the season I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't made it either. The season was lost the moment Bosh went out and we never got McBob during the season at all. Now next year it should be different, the core of Dragic, Wade, Deng, Bosh and Whiteside should be all healthy since the beginning of the season and with McBob coming out of the bench we should be easily a top 4 team again.

A lot of people are surprised that the Heat didn't make the playoffs?

ViciousDS

Banned
indy already down by 13 and west is limping again. I really don't want to see atlanta vs brooklyn first round.....it would be so boring.

Sure it'll really bother the bulls but I can't see the Bucks knocking out Chi unless they're injured.

Bulls will win in 5 or 6, probably 6 cause I can see the Bulls underestimating Milwaukee early in the series.

Just bummed that the Bulls won't get revenge on the Wiz.

So one of Atlanta/Toronto/Washington will play in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Strange.
TNT probably bummed about that.
If Atlanta was fully healthy I'd be less bummed about them making the EC finals.

Oh well, Chicago better gear up.

Top Bottom