• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Bulls are never gonna win anything with the way they keep trying to nickel and dime players. Butler would be a big deal in this game and throughout the season.

zychi

Banned
So is Thibs going to limit Noah's minutes like this all season...

Thibs doesn't have to kill everyone with minutes this year. We have a bench and we're relatively healthy for once. People forget that he used to sit Boozer and Noah at the end of games for their terrible play. We had the bench mob back then tho.

Rose trying to keep Chicago in it but at some point the shooters have to do their part.

I feel like somebody had a sit down with Thibs this offseason about not trying to kill the players each regular season game.

AcridMeat

Banned
Rose looking solid with that drive.

I think it's time they push back the camera crew at games. I'm sick of seeing players trip over them after a drive.
Happy Halloween Heat Age! Did a Chris Bosh pumpkin this year.

B1Tm5teIIAAgWRE.jpg:medium
That's a great job, well done.

edit: God damn it are you kidding me Rose don't pull that.

We got blown out by this sorry Bulls team that cant score, defend or grab a rebound? smh

Glad Rose wasnt hurt. Heart skipped a beat for sure

lol Rose tryna do too much

Hinrich with so much hustle

lol Dunleavy wtf. Waiters is trash

Rose needs to stop jacking up transition 3s. Wasting opportunities

To be fair to Rose, he practiced on his three a lot during his rehabilitation the last two years. He has the confidence, certainly. When he gets the elevation on the shot, it goes in, when he doesn't get that much off the ground, it's usually flat and off.

Top Bottom