• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Yeah Parons had a bad game, his 3s don't seem to have as much arc as they used to either.

Backcourt defense was terrible with the spurs hitting 50% beyond the arc with 28 shots. I'm surprised the Mavs were able to stay in it with the Spurs on fire.

Why would you not get Dirk the ball in that last play

Dirk had the ball then passed it to Devin Harris with around 5 seconds left. I don't why he didn't take a iso shot.

edit: I don't know why Carlisle didn't call a timeout either to draw up a play once the mavs got that rebound with 8 seconds left.

I have no idea how the lakers expect to stop Howard. I also have no idea how they plan to post up Howard.

Oh right, Howard can't shoot free throws.

Pimpwerx

Dammit! Destiny mad me forget the season start. How was the Spurs game? I'm glad I can at least catch the Lakers game. PEACE.

This Kobe fan is not happy.

God..Houston is my 5th league pass team. I forgot how much I hate watching Harden play.

Beverly is kinda dislikable too.

Boozer is some damn HOT garbage. Fuck.

I'm still trying to figure out what offense the Lakers are running.

0ROP1C1.gif

Mxrz

Its the first game of the season, so Lakers are trying to prove they have an offensive plan beyond "Fuck it, pass to Kobe."

The Lakers are so screwed.

They are going to get destroyed in the low post in 80% of their games.

Sorry Lakerage. Get NBA League Pass so you can at least watch good basketball.

Top Bottom