• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA |OT| Let's just wait it out. Be NKY/LAL fans and lose our games together.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Great adjustments by Casey in the 4th. Thibs still has Hrnich in there. God damn, how did he win coach of the year.
R5iS822.jpg

ICE!

iamblades

Sac got hosed by refs yet again.

Holy shit.

Why was that ref even talking about the gap between his finger and the ball when you can clearly see the rotation of the ball change in the other angle?

Derwind

Raptors playing like the Raptors of old. Fuckball in the 3rd and struggle to close the deficit in the 4th, with that solid choke last minute.

I dont even blame Casey, his bench unit has clearly outperformed his 1st string, I mean what the fuck.

The Bulls didn't even look good either, so embarassing.

Raptors playing like the Raptors of old. Fuckball in the 3rd and struggle to close the deficit in the 4th, with that solid choke last minute.

I dont even blame Casey,

You should, he should have started in the bench during the second half, they were the ones holding the lead from the first half.

I dont even blame Casey, his bench unit has clearly outperformed his 1st string, I mean what the fuck.

The Bulls didn't even look good either, so embarassing.

I blame them both. I dunno why he let the starters play so long. Demar was atrocious out there. The Raptors bench was making thing happen. They were the unit that got them the lead and they got to sit on the bench while the starters let the game spiral out of control. That's a big X for Casey. Chicago was playing some fuck ball there too, 20 turnovers is not acceptable for a team of that quality.

How convenient that at halftime no one mentioned Gasol's play.

Shaq should stick to ass heating commercials as his analysis of players is as good as his freethrow shooting.

Rose isn't making it through the year. Sucks man. Gasol looks fantastic though.

Shaq said he's washed up and done though!!!

Is Shaq jealous of the legacy of Kobe and Gasol because he had one with Kobe or why is he this fucking stupid???

Did he not see a single game of the World Championships or did he not see Gasol's numbers last year and his averages for his career???

Noah on Gasol: "He kicked some serious ass tonight."

rinse82

DeMar needs to understand he can't try to shoot out of a funk when you have a guy like Jimmy Butler guarding you. Need to look elsewhere. Chucked us out of the game.

Also need more from Valanciunas, or any big for that matter.

Fjordson

Wow. What a great ending to the half.

Also, Curry's defense is really improved. He's not quite Gary Payton out there, but he hasn't looked like a liability at all.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Pau's only 34.. and he was coming back from injury... the people who thought he was completely washed up last year were delusional.. somehow they keep thinking it 2012/13 Pau when he was hurt.

It's tough to watch Rose now.. for the rest of his career you're just going to be waiting for the next thing to happen. Especially since he's already talking about his after basketball life.. you wonder how far the guy is from saying fuck it and retiring.

Noah going on an explitive-laced tirade defending D. Rose.

Fuck the media and fickle fans, they just live for drama.

D. Rose doesn't always say the best things but I swear he is one of the most maligned athletes for doing nothing wrong.

At least the people that matter most to the Bulls know this.

AcridMeat

Banned
Solid half, and yeah I think a lot of people in the league scoffed Pau because of the injuries limiting him. He's been amazing so far this season.

Really sad about Rose. Don't even know what to say, didn't see the play he was injured on. Was it another awkward landing on someone's foot or was it all on his own again?

Thompson killing it again. He has already been solid but I think this start and the contract is gonna give him the look of a "breakout" year among the NBA.

Top Bottom