• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Your team lost because the other team was better. Deal with it.

GState is not even close to being as talented as the Clippers yet they took it to seven games without their starting Center who is one of the defensive big men in the game. If the Clippers didn't have homecourt they would have lost this series.

OKC is going to murder them.

Fjordson

Hahah so many tears in this thread, give it a rest. We are talking about an organization that has been down their entire lifespan and just endured an emotional situation with their owner, tone down the cynicism. I was rooting for both Memphis and Atlanta today. Both lost. But I'm happy for both OKC and the Pacers, there is absolutely nothing to complain about so far these playoffs. They have been sensational.

Your team lost because the other team was better. Deal with it.
Oh please. Donald Sterling has been a documented racist for years. Not quite shedding any tears for those LA clowns.

So long as Miami loses in the Finals, I think the whole world will be happy. Except for the "fans" in Miami, but they wouldn't stay passed the third quarter anyway.

Vorheez

GState is not even close to being as talented as the Clippers yet they took it to seven games without their starting Center who is one of the defensive big men in the game. If the Clippers didn't have homecourt they would have lost this series.

OKC is going to murder them.
I completely agree, if the Warriors had Bogut it would have been a different story, but they didn't. Two teams faced off and one came out on top. That's just sports.

And Bam Bam, you have to be a Lakers fan breh. There is no way you are this butthurt over a brilliant series other than that. Shits embarrassing.

Whoever wins we all lose.
ifhcrI2.png

Bam pls.

That would make for a great series. Lillard is legit.

I'm guessing the Blazers will play okc in the WCF.

Go Blazers!!!

Dont know Tony Parker is beast and pick and roll offense will neutralize any elite PG trying to guard him. Only chance if role players contribute more and LMA can sustain the production he had against Rockets which i doubt. Tony Parker gets the best of Westbrook and CP3 when they face off dont see how Lillard can do better

I completely agree, if the Warriors had Bogut it would have been a different story, but they didn't. Two teams faced off and one came out on top. That's just sports.

And Bam Bam, you have to be a Lakers fan breh. There is no way you are this butthurt over a brilliant series other than that. Shits embarrassing.

Keep guessing. I don't like having to watch some of these sorry ass teams in the playoffs.

Dont know Tony Parker is beast and pick and roll offense will neutralize any elite PG trying to guard him. Only chance if role players contribute more and LMA can sustain the production he had against Rockets which i doubt. Tony Parker gets the best of Westbrook and CP3 when they face off dont see how Lillard can do better

Before you go cashing checks, I'd like to see Parker get the best of Jose Calderon and Devin fucking Harris. They are tied with the Bobcats West right now.

Full squad Memphis very well could of beat OKC tonight.

As long as Westbrook is on the thunder during the playoffs any good team has a chance to beat them.

27 points, 10 rebounds, 16 assists, 2 steals, 1 block.

Second triple-double of the series.

Goodnight, sweet Grizzlies.

Full squad Memphis very well could of beat OKC tonight.

As long as Westbrook is on the thunder during the playoffs any good team has a chance to beat them.

Name one player that can get to Durant like Tony Allen for the clips? Thunder front court are more than capable of handling Blake and Jordan. Steven Adams could handle either of those jokers. It's like they're gonna be breathing a sigh of relief after having to play the Grizz who actually play defense.

Fjordson

It'll be interesting to see what happens this summer with Mark Jackson. I guess it's likely he's gone.

And I don't know if we have any room financially to improve the roster, but we're still missing something. Even if we had Bogut healthy, I don't think this team makes it out of the second round.

DominoKid

It'll be interesting to see what happens this summer with Mark Jackson. I guess it's likely he's gone.

he's assed out breh

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 9m
Mark Jackson doesn't have one GSW front office ally who'll make a case to ownership to keep him. "He's on an island," league source says.

Fjordson

Yeah, I have no idea who will guard Durant. He averaged 32 points a game this year against LA.

But OKC hasn't looked great at times recently. It pains me to no end to say it, but I wouldn't be shocked if LA moved on.

Yeah, I have no idea who will guard Durant. He averaged 32 points a game this year against LA.

But OKC hasn't looked great at times recently. It pains me to no end to say it, but I wouldn't be shocked if LA moved on.

It's a game of matchups. Just because one team made them look bad doesn't mean another is able to.

Jonm1010

Banned
27 points, 10 rebounds, 16 assists, 2 steals, 1 block.

Second triple-double of the series.

Goodnight, sweet Grizzlies.
Other then tonight YNB:

53-149, 35.5% shooting, 8-35 from three on 22.8%. 24 assists and 20 turnovers.

Thunder fans love to ignore the games Westbrook absolutely destroys the cohesion and efficieny of the Thunder in the playoffs and highlight the game or two he goes off.

Name one player that can get to Durant like Tony Allen for the clips? Thunder front court are more than capable of handling Blake and Jordan. Steven Adams could handle either of those jokers. It's like they're gonna be breathing a sigh of relief after having to play the Grizz who actually play defense.

Westbrook.

.... I still think the thunder will likely win but I don't think it will be as easy as some think. Mostly because the thunder(I.e. Westbrook) will hurt themselves.

Top Bottom