• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Pimpwerx

Atlanta is like Spurs East with their ball movement. Millsap and Teague are the broke man's versions of Duncan and Parker. That combined with a Pacers collapse is what were seeing. But the Hawks could make some noise if they clear this series. PEACE.

alba

Little is the new Big
Atlanta is like Spurs East with their ball movement. Millsap and Teague are the broke man's versions of Duncan and Parker. That combined with a Pacers collapse is what were seeing. But the Hawks could make some noise if they clear this series. PEACE.

Helps hiring a Coach straight from the Spurs too. He's done a great job with the Hawks.

Think it helps the Hawks coach is a former assistant to Pop.

Edit: Greninja'd

jman2050

Has an ostensibly top team ever melted down this badly in the NBA... ever?

I mean there was the Artest debacle but that was something else entirely.

Vire

Has an ostensibly top team ever melted down this badly in the NBA... ever?

I mean there was the Artest debacle but that was something else entirely.
Many times... Just within the past five to ten years the Spurs and Dallas.

jman2050

Many times... Just within the past five years the Spurs and Dallas.

Those really weren't meltdowns so much as good teams getting saddled with bad matchups.

There is nothing about this Atlanta matchup that is bad for Indiana. In theory at least.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Those really weren't meltdowns so much as good teams getting saddled with bad matchups.

There is nothing about this Atlanta matchup that is bad for Indiana. In theory at least.

It's bad cause the Pacers have to get on the court with another team!

Pimpwerx

Thrillsap and Teague. Indy doesn't really have anyone to guard either of them. PEACE.

Vire

Nothing that's bad in the matchup? Are you kidding? Pacers absolutely are garbage at the point guard position, George Hill is going to get spanked by Teague all series long.

BadAss2961

Nothing that's bad in the matchup? Are you kidding? Pacers absolutely are garbage at the point guard position, George Hill is going to get spanked by Teague all series long.
He's pretty good and all, but a top team has no business being worried about Jeff Teague.

Pimpwerx

Korver swatted Hibbert twice. Damn. Next game Indy is going to focus on getting the ball out of Teague's hands. Should be interesting. PEACE.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Korver swatted Hibbert twice. Damn. Next game Indy is going to focus on getting the ball out of Teague's hands. Should be interesting. PEACE.

@ESPNStatsInfo
Hibbert has still only made 1 shot in the paint... he's had more paint attempts blocked by Kyle Korver (2) than he's made (1).

jman2050

Thrillsap and Teague. Indy doesn't really have anyone to guard either of them. PEACE.

Do you understand how absurd this sentence is at its face? That's basically my point, in what sane universe does a team with as much defensive talent as Indiana get ripped apart by the likes of Jeff Teague?

Atlanta is not a good team.

Need a GIF of Bird there...

untitled-4stev8.gif

Top Bottom