• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

lil smoke

Banned

Oh please. You should have won and you didn't. You lost, because you played shit at the wrong moments. You even left yourself a chance at home and did not make the plays.

Nets are a shady team that has made it to 2nd round in spite of. This is a 1st year team. A brand new franchise. They need a new GM tho

Oh please. You should have won and you didn't. You lost, because you played shit at the wrong moments. You even left yourself a chance at home and did not make the plays.

Nets are a shady team that has made it to 2nd round in spite of. This is a 1st year team. A brand new franchise. They need a new GM tho

I like how you're talking to him like he was playing the game.

The world will also end, and the sun will burn out. Just a matter of time. PEACE.

You'll probably never come back to this thread and stop supporting the team when it happens too. PEACE.

lil smoke

Banned
Dude is so salty for some reason. But he is right, game 1 and 5 was something else. Overall raps could've played a whole lot better, but I still love em.

W/e I ama leave, I thought I would like this community but I don't.

Yeah I don't like people who blame the refs for games. Be objective.

Anyway, you guys must not talk sports alot. "You" means the respective team. Geez.

parakeet

Banned
Why was Leonard drafted 15? Probably should have been 2nd. Freak athlete and all. Might be better than Kylie when all said and done

Shun

Why was Leonard drafted 15? Probably should have been 2nd. Freak athlete and all. Might be better than Kylie when all said and done

He's this good because Pop developed him into a player like this.

There were better prospects at the time that other teams needed at the time. San Antonio trading George Hill for Kawhi Leonard was a great move by the front office.

Top draft prospects don't always mean a successful NBA career, look at Kwame Brown. It's great seeing lower picks shine.

h1nch

Kawhi was seen as a raw athlete with great defensive skills but a poor/undeveloped offensive game. I guess teams weren't sure he'd be able to develop on the offensive side. The Spurs having the best shooting coach in the league on their payroll probably helped him out quite a bit.

Not surprised how the Spurs are handling the Blazers. Mavs were a much more dynamic offensive team. The Blazers are built similar the Spurs but younger, not as experienced and not as well coached.

Perfect matchup for the Spurs.

parakeet

Banned
Not surprised how the Spurs are handling the Blazers. Mavs were a much more dynamic offensive team. The Blazers are built similar the Spurs but younger, not as experienced and not as well coached.

Perfect matchup for the Spurs.
Aldridge is inefficient shoots 15-20 footers. They should trade Aldridge for kevin love

Pimpwerx

I really want Portland to win since I'm not sure OKC will last long enough to knockoff the Spurs. However, I take joy in knowing a certain Oregon dork is suffering as a result. PEACE.

Fuck the Nets

Sweep these mofos plz Heat

Deron Williams had 0 points? Just pathetic. Done He is truly done. Bust signing FA for sure.

Bmqf0AUIMAAD80b.jpg

I want a clips heat finals so bad.. but spurs will steam roll on all these West teams. They will probably lose 3 games at most before finals.
This makes me question CP3 if his judgment is this off. PEACE.
Hehe. Dude hates LeBron. Like even before Bron played his first nba game lol.

Top Bottom