• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Vorheez

What's with this arena? Can the fans be any less supportive? Going from OKC to this is such a shock. I feel like these people are here because they had nothing better to do.

PG2G

What's with this arena? Can the fans be any less supportive? Going from OKC to this is such a shock. I feel like these people are here because they had nothing better to do.

It's LA, filed with celebrities that are there because they can afford to be.

Vorheez

Again, our league is a joke. All this tech nonsense and bullshit calls. Hopefully Silver can get the refs a pair of nuts over the next few years before we become a laughing stock to every other sports league.

*more than we already are

Jonm1010

Banned
Maybe I don't watch him enough but I actually feel ibaka is under utilized offensively. The guy seems very efficient In his role.

54FffxH.png

Thats a foul though

Owzers

I don't get people that foul from half court....you'd figure they'd contest but not jump into people, land on people, or hit their arms, but nope.

the replay clearly showed KD hitting crawford's forearm area, it's on him.

Shun

Clips don't deserve to go to the Conference Finals. It's not just ref bullshit, player bullshit is much more tiresome.

If we had Bogut, we wouldn't have such a garbage series right now. A Dubs-Thunder Semi would be much more interesting than this.

NBA Posterboys are so fucking spoiled.

Shouldn't have been their ball. I've seen guys chucking 3s get absolutely wrecked with no call. Weak tech call on reggie jackson preceded by wrong 3 point shot foul. Clipper fans delighted their fraudulent team is getting games handed them to.

I like how OKC is all of a sudden some underdog getting screwed by the refs when they are probably one of the most ref-assisted team in the league. Live by the ref die by the ref. both of these teams are full of whiners.

Top Bottom