• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

dream

You act like I know or care who she is lol

My favorite point guard next to CP3

erin-phillips-wnba-champion-1162958.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
Konex pls. Are you living in the past or just trying to convince yourself?

This team is built to face Miami.

No they aren't. They don't have much inside scoring from bigs and they turn it over way too much. Also, they usually have 2 or 3 guys doing most of the scoring. That totally plays into Miami's trapping defense

I feel that's the matchup we'll have in the Finals so I'll be proven right soon enough

If they called all of Griffin's junk, he'd foul out in three quarters every game.

Classic moment was him arm locking Adams and pulling him to the ground only to earn a foul call. Master troll.

You're delusional if you think okc can beat miami.

No they aren't. They don't have much inside scoring from bigs and they turn it over way too much. I feel that's the matchup we'll have in the Finals so I'll be proven right soon enough

Don't worry. I'll pull together a nice list of quotes for future reference. You're both in multiple times.

LOL at the idea of needing inside scoring to beat the HGHeat. I can count the teams in the league with inside scoring on one hand, and only two of them are still in the playoffs. That should tell you how stupid your statement is.

Also, your description of the Thunder is exactly how I'd describe the Heat. No big man scorers, rely entirely on two and a half guys to put up points, and will get absolutely destroyed on the boards by OKC.

Jonm1010

Banned
If they called all of Griffin's junk, he'd foul out in three quarters every game.

Classic moment was him arm locking Adams and pulling him to the ground only to earn a foul call. Master troll.
How do thunder fans bitch about calls when they are the second largest benefactors of the refs in the last five years??

Frankly durant should have another foul from his moving screen a few plays back. The call on griffin for the fisher trap was complete bullshit, same with the kickball and durant got a call on a completely clean jordan block earlier.

Your team is leading by 7 in FTA this game.

Edit: and Westbrook just flopped his ass off and got the call.

Cloudy

Banned
Also, your description of the Thunder is exactly how I'd describe the Heat. No big man scorers, rely entirely on two and a half guys to put up points, and will get absolutely destroyed on the boards by OKC.

The big difference is that unlike other guys, LeBron will be allowed to actually play defense on KD

Jonm1010

Banned
Durant alone has 15 FTA. The clippers have 18.

LOL at Thunder fans ref whining. I rest my case.
Just one more quarter and the clippers season is done.

I think that happened at the end of the first quarter.

I honestly thought this team would of at least snuck 2 maybe even 3 games in this series and kept it interesting but they are done.

Cloudy

Banned

I honestly thought this team would of at least snuck 2 maybe even 3 games in this series and kept it interesting but they are done.

You can't give the homecourt right back like they did in gm 3

Jonm1010

Banned
Aren't you whining about the refs and other whiners in this post?
I'm not pissed and ref bitching in general. It's a valid thing sometimes.

I'm laughing at thunder fans thinking they are seemingly getting the short end of the stick in every game when they are the second biggest beneficiaries of refs in the last half decade and are up in foul attempts for the series.

But I guess when the normal is getting every ticky tack thing called your way when only half 3/4ths of the ticky tack stuff is getting called in your favor it seems like you're being robbed.

How do thunder fans bitch about calls when they are the second largest benefactors of the refs in the last five years??

Frankly durant should have another foul from his moving screen a few plays back. The call on griffin for the fisher trap was complete bullshit, same with the kickball and durant got a call on a completely clean jordan block earlier.

Your team is leading by 7 in FTA this game.

Edit: and Westbrook just flopped his ass off and got the call.

Durant alone has 15 FTA. The clippers have 18.

LOL at Thunder fans ref whining. I rest my case.

I'm not whining about calls. I'm saying that Griffin is a master troll who commits at least eight fouls per game.

Bringing up the FT attempts per team as proof of favoritism never works, particularly when one has been in the bonus for some time. The refs are calling lots this game on both teams.

What people are really upset about is we get to the line and convert, unlike the Clippers.

Jonm1010

Banned
I'm not whining about calls. I'm saying that Griffin is a master troll who commits at least eight fouls per game.

Bringing up the FT attempts per team as proof of favoritism never works, particularly when one has been in the bonus for some time. The refs are calling lots this game on both teams.
Your high if you don't think the thunder are the bigger beneficiaries of fouls this game.

Your up by almost 10 FTA and have griffin out because of two BS calls GTFO haha.

The reffing has been garbage but the thunder are coming out of that better by far this game.

That's just the truth of it. But before the assumption gets going they would still be winning either way. The clips just can't hang.

Cloudy

Banned
This is exactly what Miami will do to KD and Westbrook. Trap them and play the passing lanes all day since the ball will be forced to them regardless of the defense...

Your high if you don't think the thunder are the bigger beneficiaries of fouls this game.

The reffing has been garbage but the thunder are coming out of that better by far this game.

That's just the truth of it. But before the assumption gets going they would still be winning either way. The clips just can't hang.

Let me help you out.

Game 1: LAC 17-30 FTs, OKC 18-23 FTs
Game 2: LAC 18-23 FTs, OKC 10-22 FTs
Game 3: LAC 21-25 FTs, OKC 24-28 FTs
Game 4 (in progress): LAC 12-20 FTs, OKC 21-28 FTs

Total for series: LAC 98 FTA, OKC 101 FTA

It must be fun to spout random crap and hope it sticks.

Jonm1010

Banned
Let me help you out.

Game 1: LAC 17-30 FTs, OKC 18-23 FTs
Game 2: LAC 18-23 FTs, OKC 10-22 FTs
Game 3: LAC 21-25 FTs, OKC 24-28 FTs
Game 4 (in progress): LAC 12-20 FTs, OKC 21-28 FTs

Total for series: LAC 98 FTA, OKC 101 FTA

It must be fun to spout random crap and hope it sticks.

Reread my posts. Your comprehension must be lacking.

PS I'm not the one that has been ref bitching this game. Just the one putting things into context for our resident ref whining thunder fans. You all have the 2nd most FTA of any team over the last 5 years. More then the clippers, more then Miami. Just remember that. You all get yours and then some. Maybe every one of them has been completely legit and your all deserved every last one of them but the facts are the refs give you calls.

Jonm1010

Banned
It's called standard deviation in statistics. Your logic is wrong.

YNB!

Then why are you bitching about calls???

You started this whole topic with the whining.

Also

"Your high if you don't think the thunder are the bigger beneficiaries of fouls this game."

You'd of been better off quoting my other post. Where I did point out you are up for the series, which you are. The fact it's so close shows how delusional thunder fans are about #refwhining.

Top Bottom