• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Playoffs |OT| Men lie, Women lie, Bagels don't.

Bread

Banned
that was some masterful coaching by doc

cp3 willed the clippers to victory

fuck that was a great game all the way through.

pTj2K2Q.png

Kevin Durant had 40 points? Really besides some crazy shots he made, he failed to show up at significant moments biggest stat line for me. 8 TOs and they were game changing. CP3 shut KD down.

Jonm1010

Banned
Kevin Durant had 40 points? Really besides some crazy shots he made, he failed to show up at significant moments biggest stat line for me. 8 TOs and they were game changing. CP3 shut KD down.
The dominance of their two players is the Thunder's critical flaw IMO.

That and their ISO heavy philosophy and subpar coaching is why I think they have no chance against the heat. Heck I don't know if they could beat the Spurs IMO.

Shun

The dominance of their two players is the Thunder's critical flaw IMO.

That and their ISO heavy philosophy and subpar coaching is why I think they have no chance against the heat. Heck I don't know if they could beat the Spurs IMO.

My boy Kawhi "Kawaii" Leonard says NOPE.

Boy can contain threats like no tomorrow as long as he stays healthy. Spurs going to the Finals. Spurs beating Miami in 5-6 games.

I love you Reggie Jackson, but your team ain't winning shit this year.

Jonm1010

Banned
My boy Kawhi "Kawaii" Leonard says NOPE.

Boy can contain threats like no tomorrow as long as he stays healthy. Spurs going to the Finals. Spurs beating Miami in 5-6 games.

Haha. That's what I'm saying(sort of).

The spurs are so much more balanced and diversified in their ways of attacking and defending you and have such an efficient system that I don't know if the thunders youth and talent(and bad coaching bringing that down) can overcome them.

Yeah, that didn't happen but you knew that already. KD went for 40 and the team lost by two in an away game.

KD built up his stats in garbage time when his team was blowing the other out but disappeared in the 4th when the game got tight and LA put a midget on him...but you knew that already.

You'd rather needlessly cheerlead for two whiny floppers?

On what planet do I cheerlead Paul or Bron? I've been as critical of cp3 and Blake in particular about their flopping as anyone, and especially Paul for his antics, but that doesn't change the fact that Paul stepped up today and shut down Durant today late in the game. I call it like I see it, not with some pathetic fanboy persecution slant like you.

On what planet do I cheerlead Paul or Bron? I've been as critical of cp3 and Blake in particular about their flopping as anyone, and especially Paul for his antics, but that doesn't change the fact that Paul stepped up today and shut down Durant today late in the game. I call it like I see it, not with some pathetic fanboy persecution slant like you.

You call it like you see it when it fits your narrative.

He scored 11 points in the fourth quarter. But you knew that already. Troll harder.

Look at his posts this series. It's all scott brooks sucks, Ibaka sucks, KD sucks, westbrook sucks. Even in the games where they win and those players do well. "Calling it like I see it" my ass the guy is a bigger hater than me.

He scored 11 points in the fourth quarter. But you knew that already. Troll harder.

He was taken out of the game when it mattered. Do you deny that? Do you deny that he was wholly ineffective when doc put Paul on him? I think that's more on Brooks than Durant but it still stands that that's how LA got back in the game. Chris bullied Dirant around in the 4th. Everyone except you two Thunder fans can see it.

Jonm1010

Banned
I haven't watched many post game Doc Rovers press conferences but the guy comes off as a very smart basketball mind.

He seems to have his finger on the pulse of everything going in with both teams whereas brooks sounded like someone who probably has to see the tape before he knows what happened.

Top Bottom